EG Freak
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
can't out work a bad diet

https://www.facebook.com/Vox/videos/537053286482278/

Its a good vid Krustus.

To sum it up for those who did not see it;

You cant work off more cals if you keep putting in more cals. So in conclusion, if you consume more than you burn you will get larger.

the real message is exercise is not a great fatloss tool... exercise is healthy and building and maintaining muscle is great for body composition ... but fatloss is about the diet and calories

krustus said:
the real message is exercise is not a great fatloss tool... exercise is healthy and building and maintaining muscle is great for body composition ... but fatloss is about the diet and calories
krustus
I have to disagree... Exercise is a great fat loss tool. Why the hell do so many of us incorporate cardio into our programs. I think the video does a really piss poor job of stating that if you dont overeat you can burn even more cals with exercise.

Now I know you are gonna try to use the African tribesman as an example. That was the worst example I have ever seen. They must think we are fucking idiots. The tribesman have reached a point of homeostasis where there bodies are used to exactly what they do everyday and what they consume. Have one of those little dudes lift some heavy weight or (exercise) and see how fast his metabolism goes up over the course of weeks.

Well than what about the argument that the body naturally slows down its metabolism when you start to burn more cals through exercise.... Should we just give up.... FUCK no thats the point when you hit your plateau and push harder to get it moving again.

Also there example of the guy who would only lose a few pounds if he ran every day for a month because he ate the same stuff. Well no shit... If I eat pizza every day and my cal surplus was through the roof running is not gonna do much.. But what about the people who cry and say they are hungry because they worked out.... they are gonna cry any fucking way because they did not get their ice cream with super...

The bottom line IMO is if your diet is in check exercise is a great way to lose fat. Both are important.

it's just saying adding exercise as your sole hope of fatloss is not gonna do much... diet is the most important thing when it comes to body compostion.

in my experience this has been true... i cannot exercise my way to ripped...but i can diet there with the addition of strength training to preserve lean mass.

add in some juice ... to keep and maybe add some mass... equals JACKED!!!...lol

krustus said:
it's just saying adding exercise as your sole hope of fatloss is not gonna do much... diet is the most important thing when it comes to body compostion.

in my experience this has been true... i cannot exercise my way to ripped...but i can diet there with the addition of strength training to preserve lean mass.

add in some juice ... to keep and maybe add some mass... equals JACKED!!!...lol
krustus
Now your statement I agree with. I thought the vid placed to little importance on exercise and almost tried to discredit it with the examples of being hungry and your metabolism slowing down from extensive exercise.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.