Thoughts on cycle breaks

Daredevil

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
EG Cash
Gents what's your thoughts about taking a break from cycling and blasting? By cruising do we give our receptors and body a break and that when we start blasting again the gear is more effective?

I'm curious as to if we run hardcore blasting cycles continuously are the compounds less effective over time, but by allowing a month + long break and just cruising when we do blast the gear is more effective?

I'm curious as to your thoughts.

only if you are competing but even then its smart to push it and take it easy, just pushing more and more is pretty much not the smartest way if you like your health and a good life. and if ur not competing why would anybody always be pushing it, for what. pussy is easy to get without any muscle, so is jobs and money, so is love. why push it all the time, in my experience people who always push it and arent even competing or earning money from it have serious mental issues and are trying to hide them by always being in tip top shape

Drakon hit it. I'm on 200mg test a week 3/4 of the year last 2 years.. the other 1/4 year I'm blasting 500test and some tren. My high dose blasts have gotten shorter and smaller and I'm still making small progress every year. The progress has slowed tremendously but not because of gear.. it's because I'm holding over 60lbs of muscle than what I'm naturally holding. So now it's maturing and building muscle slowly. My body feels so much better on cruise then blast also. Like drakonrep said. If you're not competing then don't harm your body. Let it repair

I'm guilty the last few years of doing some very long cycles. I get checked by doc regularly and so far, tip top.

Erik and few others have said chill. I've started too. The way I feel...hard to describe, feel "clean" inside.

One major blast (four compounds), one moderate cycle (two or three compounds moderate doses), one very light (two compounds very low dose).

Of course we are all different. What fucks one guy up doesn't another. More and more I'm thinking of going with two moderate cycles and one light.

i've been on trt only for almost a year now... 125-150mg a week... feel great.. don't have to manage side effects...

since i'm older and not a competitor ...i always side on safe and easy... i may run 8-12 weeks of NPP and mast e on top of my trt here before summer.. but not sure

i think too many run too much and forget that there are real risk to these drugs.. lots of links to heart and kidney issues

come off everything completely ( unless you're on trt) and get cleaned out for more than 2 months, i took three months off this year , only used 120 mg test a week

I'm gonna take a break after my current cycle and I feel as if it's gonna do me some good . Clean out my receptors and just give my body a much needed break . I've been on a long run I guess , but will most likely bridge between cycles as not to completely feel like shit when off !!!
I also thought about just cruising on a small amount of test and Proviron , so may do that , just havent completely decided yet !!!
There are some supplements on the market that I e thought about taking to bridge as well , but haven't decided on that either .
Comments, opinions & advice are def welcome !!!
Good post Dare !!!

Im a big believer on breaks if i stay on tren for 12 months i switch to npp for 12 months to give the tren receptors a break then 12 months later swich to eq to give the nppceptors a break and so on

Torres said:
I'm gonna take a break after my current cycle and I feel as if it's gonna do me some good . Clean out my receptors and just give my body a much needed break . I've been on a long run I guess , but will most likely bridge between cycles as not to completely feel like shit when off !!!
I also thought about just cruising on a small amount of test and Proviron , so may do that , just havent completely decided yet !!!
There are some supplements on the market that I e thought about taking to bridge as well , but haven't decided on that either .
Comments, opinions & advice are def welcome !!!
Good post Dare !!!
Torres
You lie!!!!! Torres a break? I dont think so lol

49ER said:
Im a big believer on breaks if i stay on tren for 12 months i switch to npp for 12 months to give the tren receptors a break then 12 months later swich to eq to give the nppceptors a break and so on
49ER

lol love it.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.