Go Pro or Go Home
Mad Referrer
Jacked Immortal
EG Auction Sniper
Shout Master
Mutated
EG Cash
hey EG Brothers,
So I got some TPP and some Tren Ace on the way and should be here shortly.
Been a couple years since I ran a cycle and am getting back into everything again.

My question is what are your alls thoughts or preference on injection timing for these two Esters.
I usually use a longer Ester like a Eth, Cyp, or deco.
So just was reading up on these two esters and I was coming across ED injections for Tren Ace or EOD injections.
And EOD or every three days for the TPP injections.

Just curious as to what you all do or prefer, or get best results or the most steady blood levels with.
Thanks in Advance, GoPro.

I've done the Tren EOD and ED, I found for me, ED works more consistently.

I was leaning towards the ED. Was just going to run 50mgs a day. I get some sides usually from Tren, mostly the bad night sweats and a little aggression increase.
That's why I was wanting to use the Tren Ace this time instead of the Tren Eth. Easier to clear my system of it or lower the dose if the sides get bad.
And always nice to see results and have the gear kick in faster!!!!

I was leaning towards the ED. Was just going to run 50mgs a day. I get some sides usually from Tren, mostly the bad night sweats and a little aggression increase.
That's why I was wanting to use the Tren Ace this time instead of the Tren Eth. Easier to clear my system of it or lower the dose if the sides get bad.
And always nice to see results and have the gear kick in faster!!!!
GoProTrue that!

I use tren A ED, same for me its more consistent, with any PP ester i just do it twice a week, so every 3. and 1/2 days Friday morning / Monday night

What up MisterB??!!! Long time no see brotha!!
And yeah, I wanted to do every 3rd day, but the PP I got is dosed at 100mgs/ml, so I am dosing every two days to get enough in lol.
Didn't pay enough attention ordering, so stuck with a more often dosing regime right now.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.