thoughts

pulooooooo

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
I came off using gear about five months, the only thing i finished was hg. Im thinking of taking at least a full year from now, to see how I do without using anything. training better, eating more correct, but not eating 100% clean. Has anyone came off and how hard has it been. Im starting the gym back up, and its been hard. No motivation, and looking makes me get back on. Have you fellas thought about ever taking anything at all???

pulooooooo said:
I came off using gear about five months, the only thing i finished was hg. Im thinking of taking at least a full year from now, to see how I do without using anything. training better, eating more correct, but not eating 100% clean. Has anyone came off and how hard has it been. Im starting the gym back up, and its been hard. No motivation, and looking makes me get back on. Have you fellas thought about ever taking anything at all???
pulooooooo

Give us a little more info.What did you run?Did you run a pct? What is your diet like right now? I know you said not eating 100% clean but what is your daily caloric intake and macro ratios? How is the stress in your life right now aside from the gym?

All of this plays a huge factor in these things brother. Give us a little more to go on.

Exactly what Fist said but most importantly what did you run and did you pct?

Puloooo, haven't seen you around in awhile..good to see you again. Yea, I've taken time off before. Matter of factly, the only time I really use gear is to reach certain goals or break through plateaus. (aside from Trt script, that is). It's pretty easy to do, if your mindset is right....realize that Gear is just a tool, the same thing as an arm band, or chains, or any other device that forces you to push or change your normal routine. Look at anything with the proper mindset, and anything becomes easy to control or justify.

F.I.S.T. said:
Give us a little more info.What did you run?Did you run a pct? What is your diet like right now? I know you said not eating 100% clean but what is your daily caloric intake and macro ratios? How is the stress in your life right now aside from the gym?

All of this plays a huge factor in these things brother. Give us a little more to go on.
F.I.S.T.

I been on and off for four years now. So its not so much what I was on. Pct ran it everytime, changed it up to see what work best for me. From my recent blood work results fsh, lh & estradiol within range. Test of course low. Im not a noob. The stress. In the past 6-7 months have been a roller coster, thats one of the reasons I have been on much. Before I couldnt stay out of the gym, now im having a hard time Staying in track. Winter has been rough and getting sick has kicked my ass. Im guessing its a form of depression.

TSizemore said:
Puloooo, haven't seen you around in awhile..good to see you again. Yea, I've taken time off before. Matter of factly, the only time I really use gear is to reach certain goals or break through plateaus. (aside from Trt script, that is). It's pretty easy to do, if your mindset is right....realize that Gear is just a tool, the same thing as an arm band, or chains, or any other device that forces you to push or change your normal routine. Look at anything with the proper mindset, and anything becomes easy to control or justify.
TSizemore
The same here tsize, thanks for your respond, I do need to have a proper mindset.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.