Go Pro or Go Home
Mad Referrer
Jacked Immortal
EG Auction Sniper
Shout Master
Mutated
EG Cash
I'm sorry,
But I'm kinda pissed. I just got into tik tok and social media lately.
Been watching the workout stuff. What the fuck. These mother fuckers be getting 30k views for literally nothing. What the hell????
I went from 176lbs to 199.4lbs in less than 2 months and these weak ass mother fuckers get more views?????
This just shows how much of a pussy the modern man has become. Damn, shit pisses me off. You can take basically zero work and use some program to make it look all nice and not do any work. Pure lazy fuckers. I feel like I have been stolen from....

same here. i have no use for that social media crap. i do go on reddit sometimes tho.

I totally understand though. I get on to watch the stupid people. But The dumbest shit gets millions of likes. I posted a video of water passing over sand at the beach and got over 1000 views. Weird shit

I totally understand though. I get on to watch the stupid people. But The dumbest shit gets millions of likes. I posted a video of water passing over sand at the beach and got over 1000 views. Weird shit
Packer56Also all those videos of cats and dogs though are cute and help cut thru the boredom, but yes agreed that most of the stuff on TikTok and other social media are just fluff. Several of my family members are always posting pics and vids of cats and dogs lol. But hey better than that political cesspool...

Can't stand social media....way too much freaking drama. Not worth it.

I still use Facebook but kept my circle to just family and friends.
IronFoxThat me too. I only have like 44 friends on Facebook. I keep it to family and baby mamas just. Most of my family lives in other states or overseas.

I once did a Facebook account, my wife wanted to connect to family and friends. Ok no problem, I didn't pay attention to it.
Then out of the blue a old girlfriend found me, sent me a private message saying we shouldn't have broke up, other shit. Wife read it, thought I was searching for her, doing shady shit behind her back.
It was one of the few times I actually went off on my wife, telling her you told me open up this account.
Shut that Facebook down will never do social media...EVER!!

I once did a Facebook account, my wife wanted to connect to family and friends. Ok no problem, I didn't pay attention to it.
Then out of the blue a old girlfriend found me, sent me a private message saying we shouldn't have broke up, other shit. Wife read it, thought I was searching for her, doing shady shit behind her back.
It was one of the few times I actually went off on my wife, telling her you told me open up this account.
Shut that Facebook down will never do social media...EVER!!
pooh6369I had one or 2 old troublemakers finding me and starting shit in DM's...I just block them and move on.

I had one or 2 old troublemakers finding me and starting shit in DM's...I just block them and move on.
IronFoxI just let her do the Facebook thing for family and friends. Want nothing to do with it. I have an inherent hate for social media!!

People have turned social media into a worldwide circus full of monkeys trying to entertain for that 5 sec of fame or $$$. Almost 99% of the content is zero talent, garbage. I only have a fb and barely log into that.

I miss the old Facebook. When I was in college Facebook was only for college students. Not kids and grandma

I go on GoatsHub but that's about it, I mean !!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.