Time to get HUGE

D

DGAF

Well I started my get big cycle last week.
Im doing:
1500mgs Test Enan EW
750mgs Deca EW
600mg Test Prop EW
50mgs D-Bol ED

I am pinning 6 days a week and taking sunday off. Each pin has Test Prop and Test Enan 1ml of each and on M,W,F I am pinning 1ml of Deca with them. I am taking my full 50mg dose of D-Bol right before the gym ED.

I have noticed I am filling out already, starting to get that big blown up bulk look.

I am running 1mg of MT2 ED which is curbing my appetite so I am not gaining too much weight around my waist and I can actually see abs coming in. I am super dark too, I have to tell people that I tan real good real fast cause I went from white to dark brown in like 2 weeks and I only tan for 5 min 2xs a week. I plan on cutting back to 1mg 3xs a week stating beginning of the week to maintain my color now.

I just picked up some HGH which I am gonna start beginning of the week. Im gonna do 4ius ed 5 days on 2 days off pinning in the am and the afternoon. I plan on the hgh for a year.

I am excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you dont grow off this cycle then something is wrong!!! Keep us posted!!!

MT2 man I miss that stuff!

I am darker than dark because of the MT2. Everyone tells me I need to stop tanning or I will have to change my race lol. I get black people that compare my color and theirs and we are actually real close, I was told last night I had the same caramel color as the girl standing next to me. So maybe I will only go tanning one time a week now instead of two!!! I only go for 5 mins each time lol. Plus I planned on cutting the MT2 down to a maintenence of EOD now instead of ED.

That is actually a more mild cycle for me and what I normally would do but since surgery and having 7+ months off I figured I would come back slower that was why I did a small cutting cycle to lose the excess fat weight I gained sitting on the couch for my first cycle back and now that I have gotten back into the gym hitting it hard and doing better I wanted to blow up again so I went alittle bigger. Heck before surgery I was doing in excess of 4000mgs EW of gear and then peps on top of that and all kinds of stuff to go along with training and being massive, so the cycle I am doing now is kinda mild but I will get back up to the 4000mg mark again eventually. I have a closet full of 3XL shirts and 4XL and 5XL jackets that I need to fit into again!!!

The one thing I am doing with this cycle that I never did before is the HGH, thats new to me.

4gms a week!!!!! :-\

The Hgh will def. get you were you want to be....The only prob. I have with GH is that friggin distended stomach!! That GH makes everything grow...including your organs...I hate that swollen belly look.. but, if you do it right, that won't happen. It's all in the dosage and maintenance.

Yea 4g a week was pretty normal for me.

I am planning on 4ius a day 5 days on and 2 days off shooting 2ius in morning and 2ius in afternoon leaving the evening for rem sleep production.

Does that sound good?

Dgaf where did u get the mt2 Im interested in this stuff

syngen pharma

DGAF said:

I am planning on 4ius a day 5 days on and 2 days off shooting 2ius in morning and 2ius in afternoon leaving the evening for rem sleep production.

Does that sound good?
DGAF
That is a great strategy on the gh. Will keep sides very low.

DGAF said:

Does that sound good?
DGAFExcellent protocol!

First pin of hgh today, everything is good no pain or redness or welts or anything. I mixed up 3 weeks worth and Im keeping all of it in the fridge, mixed and unmixed. My vials are 12ius each so each vial will last me 3 days.

How long till I start noticing results?

What should I feel or experience from it and how long till it happens?

It'll take a few weeks to see any noticeable results. Sides would include numb hands/fingers. should see bodyfat decrease first

I always look at hgh as a long term investment. results are typically slower and less pronounced, almost as if it's building the muscle bellies for more mature muscles.

Cool I will post up the results I feel and see and when they start happening. I look at it long term also and I have done alot of reading about it, that was why I bought enough to last a whole year at the protocol I planned out. Im excited though....to say the least lol.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.