fuck diet tren hard bitch
Jacked Immortal
Shout Master
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
My step dad might have a job out in Virginia and thinking about going to lol

Would love to move myself but pretty much stuck where I live

That's a ways from me but I might have to jump on my 1800 and cruise that way one day!!Grim hope you get a plan in palce if you like to move and build on it bro, weigh different options out and what it would take over time. 😉

if its northern Virginia near DC there's a ton of things there, too many people but lots of opportunities

Thor said:
That's a ways from me but I might have to jump on my 1800 and cruise that way one day!!Grim hope you get a plan in palce if you like to move and build on it bro, weigh different options out and what it would take over time. 😉
ThorI actually drove through one of the towns you were talking to me about moving to a few weeks back coming home from beach trip. You ever decided on if your moving my way or not?

misterB said:
if its northern Virginia near DC there's a ton of things there, too many people but lots of opportunities
misterB
i used to work in Arlington and live in DC after college. i made the mistake of moving back here to RI and now i feel kinda stuck.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.