TMM test d again... off the charts

krustus

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
i just got blood drawn by my doc again been on half cc of TMM test d ... actually been trying to error on the lower side of that half cc.

did last shot 6 days before... my total test level was still 1273 6 days after that shot!!!!!

i've been on it for a while now...so i'm sure the long ester builds up and leaves you at a steady number after a few weeks , thus the high reading 6 days later

. Have you been keeping up with a good diet and adequate sleep because those are good numbers right there

Yeah I been very good on the diet and try to 8 or 9 hours sleep... 125mg a week of test d before put me over 1200... but it was like 3 days after the shot... 125mg of Paxton test e ..split in 2 doses a week put me at 1200 plus 2-3 days after a shot... these are normal numbers for me lately...

Last bloods before this had my estrogen totally bottomed out?.. and total t above 1200... and I hadn't taken an AI in weeks or more...

I don't know if it's good or bad...lol... I don't want to have 1200 t year round though...so I will be lowering the trt dose... at least the bottle will last longer then...lol

Hell yes my friend , real good numbers. Thank you for posting this bro. Its always good to hear your results.

We love to hear results from our gear brother, thanks for posting this. Those are very good numbers!

Thanks
TMM

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.