lith56bigguy

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
Had to share this with you guys.

I don't really see anything special with TNE, maybe the compound works for some however, I have experienced that weird taste and smell. Anyway, the ole lady knows what it is cause she's pinned me. Last night she was sucking my cock went down to lick my balls and said all she tasted and smelled was thatf-in TNE she said cmon no more please lmao

bunch of gheys!

I wouldn't mind seeing pics of mrs Lith!

As far as TNE, I don't know why you don't feel nothing. I know your on high doses of sust right now. How is your estrogen?

I wanna see the pic not of her.... I had the same happen to me my girl pinned me a few times and said dam that smells strong she always said she can taste it in my cum

Maybe you guys could taste each other and me and Smoove will take the ladies out🙂

(No disrespect to your lovely ladies intended)

bunch of sick fucks in here huh lmao. I've posted plenty of Mrs. Lith How about you big thuds start sharing some pics of some hotties for this old man......

lith56bigguy said:
Had to share this with you guys.

I don't really see anything special with TNE, maybe the compound works for some however, I have experienced that weird taste and smell. Anyway, the ole lady knows what it is cause she's pinned me. Last night she was sucking my cock went down to lick my balls and said all she tasted and smelled was thatf-in TNE she said cmon no more please lmao
lith56bigguy
What you....err...she is tasting guical...a super solvent used for bases (Tne)...You can smell it in the oil. I can taste it after I inject it as well....diff brewers use diff amount.

Guiacol!

lith56bigguy said:
bunch of sick fucks in here huh lmao. I've posted plenty of Mrs. Lith How about you big thuds start sharing some pics of some hotties for this old man......
lith56bigguy
Not a bad idea...let me see if I have any with her cloths on-lol

Not a bad idea...let me see if I have any with her cloths on-lol

Not a bad idea at all!!!

Yeah the tne makes me smell funky to. I have 3 bottles opened up in my drawer and makes my room smell like that shit to. If it wasnt so strong I wouldnt use it...lol

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.