TNE?

4everstrong

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
Mutated
EG Cash
Got a free vial of TNE with my order from Erik.

I have never tried TNE before.
What is it like?
Does it really help with your workouts?
And does it kick in 2 hours after you inject it? Or do you have to wait like 2 weeks to get the real feeling of TNE?

I forgot who was helping me in shout box about TNE (sorry) but I was told 100mg 1 hour pre workout and you will feel it.

I will be trying TNE for the first time too.

4everstrong said:

What is it like?
And does it kick in 2 hours after you inject it? Or do you have to wait like 2 weeks to get the real feeling of TNE?
4everstrongWith me ive used it a hour before lifting and I notice an increase in strength kinda gives me extra muscle endurance. But not everybody can actually "feel like your on something" I dont feel anything but I notice the benefits and extra strength good for heavy lifts.

I take about 30 minutes before, it's no ester so fast acting.
I just get a little strength/focus

Baited said:
I forgot who was helping me in shout box about TNE (sorry) but I was told 100mg 1 hour pre workout and you will feel it.

I will be trying TNE for the first time too.
BaitedThat was me......you won't want to throw plates around the room. But, you will be more focused and have more energy.

4everstrong said:

What is it like?
4everstrong
30 minutes to an hour pre-workout brother and you should feel it.

Not a tne fan never noticed much off it. Now drol on the other hand is like booooom!

Never tried TNE and drol, had TNE with Dbol and it's a very good pre-workout.

I've never tried TNE either. Is it something that has to build up in your system? Like being able to feel the effect after a week or so? Or is it just plain pre workout? Also u gotta be cycling while taking it, at least on test?

Troy said:
I've never tried TNE either. Is it something that has to build up in your system? Like being able to feel the effect after a week or so? Or is it just plain pre workout? Also u gotta be cycling while taking it, at least on test?
TroyThose are good questions, Troy.
Tne is Test with no ester......so, it will not build up in your system. Unless you're pinning it 3x aday. But, you can still notice sides from it. You don't have to be cycling gear to take it, but......it does really accentuate the effects if you are.

Dude TNE needs no building in your system....1ml 45 minutes pre-workout gets me focused like hell and alpha male like its cool......def. get a physical response from it.

TSizemore said:
That was me......you won't want to throw plates around the room. But, you will be more focused and have more energy.
TSizemoreHaha sorry man. Been on a smoking binge, helps me eat more.. Thanks again.

TSizemore said:
Those are good questions, Troy.
Tne is Test with no ester......so, it will not build up in your system. Unless you're pinning it 3x aday. But, you can still notice sides from it. You don't have to be cycling gear to take it, but......it does really accentuate the effects if you are.
TSizemore
Awesome bro thanks for the info!!

I use TNE about an hour before I train, love the stuff! Definitely get the alpha male thing, I get pissed off quick and can train longer and sweat more also! I use 100 mg at pop and use it every workout. I have some TNE from Joker I will be trying soon! I also like a Dbol or abomb pre workout.

You'll love the smell of Joker cologne after hitting 100mgs of his TNE. Pretty sweet stuff and you can also taste it.

The first time I used TNE it was awesome. Like the first couple of cycles. Sex drive, workouts were insane. I don't FEEL it as much but I still use it regular Cuz it helps in the gym. Go for it. I think you will love it. I do

peewee said:
The first time I used TNE it was awesome. Like the first couple of cycles. Sex drive, workouts were insane. I don't FEEL it as much but I still use it regular Cuz it helps in the gym. Go for it. I think you will love it. I do
peewee
up the dose brother, tolerance just like anything else..... sad to say.

Well I did 2 ml once and thought I was gonna fucking die. I couldn't breath and was dizzy as hell. I had a hell of a rush from it but scared the shit out of me. I guess it was the guacol I know I spelled that wrong. I did get brave and did 1.5 ml and no issue. Also I have come to the conclusion if you mix TNE with tren your guaranteed to get the dreaded cough. Guess because you get that taste in your lungs it also sends the tren. I'm curious to hear anyone else's experience with tren and TNE in the same injection

peewee said:
Well I did 2 ml once and thought I was gonna fucking die. I couldn't breath and was dizzy as hell. I had a hell of a rush from it but scared the shit out of me. I guess it was the guacol I know I spelled that wrong. I did get brave and did 1.5 ml and no issue. Also I have come to the conclusion if you mix TNE with tren your guaranteed to get the dreaded cough. Guess because you get that taste in your lungs it also sends the tren. I'm curious to hear anyone else's experience with tren and TNE in the same injection
peewee
Hey Pewee, never tried TNE and Tren...... DBol and TNE was as far as I have gone.... So did the 1.5 ML do you right or was it too much?

No 1.5 was OK but honestly I mixed it. It was some of digitals and some of Erik's. Erik's doesn't have EO or guicol so that may be why. I'm getting another pack in from digital soon so I'll man up and try it again . Lol. I gotta always push it. Haha. I do love TNE!!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.