TNE

stonetag

Crazy Old Bastard
Jacked Immortal
Mutated
EG Cash
I've been looking into an alternative pre-workout, that alternative would be tne. I just can't rap my head around every time it seems that it is mentioned there is "smell" involved. I have heard good things about it as a pre-workout I just don't know what the smell thing is all about? It might just mean stick with old reliable dbol or tpp. Thanks.....Stone

The smell comes from the carrier oil, which is Guiacol. You'll learn to love it. I do believe CM offers G-Free TNE.

Hanzo said:
The smell comes from the carrier oil, which is Guiacol. You'll learn to love it. I do believe CM offers G-Free TNE.
Hanzox2! Methyltren works great as a pre workout also. Matter fact I like it better than tne for preworkout.

I do believe CM offers G-Free TNE.

Yes sir... Fully stocked!! Guaranteed to get you those last few reps..lol Stop by and check C.M. out brother you will not be disappointed!!!!

Thx Hanzo... Sure appreciate it=)

The smell and taste does come from guiacol, but it is not a carrier oil. Guiacol is a solvent, which is used in preparations containing compounds that have extremely high melting points and/or are very difficult to dissolve.

I have a TNE 75mg/mL product that has NO typical TNE smell; there is no guiacol, and no ethyl oleate in it. It's thin enough to go through an insulin pin with ease, and smooth too.

For reference:

Ethyl oleate = Solvent/Oil carrier hybrid.
Guiacol = solvent
Benzyl Benzoate = Solvent
Benzyl Alcohol = solvent

Carrier oils: Grapeseed oil, cottonseed oil, MCT oil, safflower oil...etc

It mite just be me but everytime I smell Guiacol my dick gets a throbbin and my wife covers her coochy with her hands and runs in fear. Love TNE ... love the smell. I'm runnin Dr A's TNE and I am gettin by with 50mg pre work out or pre sex. 60 minutes is the kick in time for me and then I'm ready for action

erikgearhead said:
The smell and taste does come from guiacol, but it is not a carrier oil. Guiacol is a solvent, which is used in preparations containing compounds that have extremely high melting points and/or are very difficult to dissolve.

I have a TNE 75mg/mL product that has NO typical TNE smell; there is no guiacol, and no ethyl oleate in it. It's thin enough to go through an insulin pin with ease, and smooth too.

For reference:

Ethyl oleate = Solvent/Oil carrier hybrid.
Guiacol = solvent
Benzyl Benzoate = Solvent
Benzyl Alcohol = solvent

Carrier oils: Grapeseed oil, cottonseed oil, MCT oil, safflower oil...etc
erikgearhead
My bad, I knew Guiacol is a solvent, derp. Does the TNE you produce which is G-Free and EO-Free (verrrrry desirable in my book) have a shorter shelf life?

Hanzo said:
My bad, I knew Guiacol is a solvent, derp. Does the TNE you produce which is G-Free and EO-Free (verrrrry desirable in my book) have a shorter shelf life?
Hanzo
Nope, it has the same shelf life as everything else. Actually probably a little bit longer- I use a higher % of Benzyl Alcohol (preservative) in my TNE75 preparation than I do my other oils.

no knock on non G Solvent TNE but it wouldnt be TNE if it didnt gave the SMELL and TASTE lol 100mg for me and G or bust

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.