Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
Board Donator
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
TODAY I FEEL BLESSED BECAUSE.....

I'll start.Of course everyday im blessed to have my loving Queen and all my beautiful kids and thankful to God we are all healthy but today im blessed because I am finally starting to get some free time again which is allowing me to get back to my online family.

So what do you feel blessed for today??Don't be shy.Whatever it is,we'd love to hear it so please share.

bros and gals at eg

I was able to rise up out of bed plant 2 feet on the floor an visit with my online families

blessed I can afford my HGh this morning

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

xxd1v3r date=1489099326 said:
I was able to rise up out of bed plant 2 feet on the floor an visit with my online families
xxd1v3r date=1489099326I feel ya on that one brother.I've been too bust to be on for a while and am finally getting some breathing room and able to be back on and it's great.

Thanks for contributing brother.

I'm blessed because I can wake up everyday and see my son. To know I have a great girlfriend by my side.
To have a great family that hangs in there with me.
Blessed to be able to provide , be a good dad, a good boyfriend, a good son. Or at least I try 🙂

Yep, that's a lot better place then a year and a half ago with baby momma and all that drama! It's good to know the fight was worth it!

I am blessed that I have an amazing wife that is carrying our twin boys. I am thankful that I can sit here and type on a cell phone because some people can't even move their hands body etc. I am also blessed that we have a great support system around us and they give us wisdom, knowledge and guidance throughout this journey of life we are on, not everyone has what we have ladies and gents so let's not take advantage of it and slow down and be thankful everyday that we are walking, talking, and living life.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

I am grateful to be alive. I have bad anxiety and getting older sucks. I'm paranoid when it comes to my health .....

I'm blessed every day get to see my beautiful daughter also have a grate girlfriend by my side. Blessed to be part of eg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.