F.I.S.T.

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
Board Donator
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
Ok today,I got some really disturbing news that has me pissed.

Today I text my wife to dirty talk and told her to go out and buy a new sexy outfit to wear for me and she said............."MAYBE ANOTHER DAY.YOU'LL JUST TAKE IT OFF ME TOO QUICK ANYWAY"

WTF??

HOW DARE SHE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LMFAO.Ok,so im not really pissed but I was a little shocked.Was hoping she would say....."OK,I'LL GO GET ONE NOW".Now I just have to get her to wear one of her old outfits for me!!! BUMMER!!!!!! 😛

Brother F.I.S.T. I'm basically married to a nympho. And every now and then she will have the off day like that too. Don't sweat it bro, she will be back to her old self next week

did the same thing, picked up my GF had dinner and started driving back to my place, got near the mall and said how about we run in and get something sexy.. no dice lets go get in the hot tub instead

That does suck .. It's up and down .. My wife just unleashed hells fury on me in the bed abt 2 hours ago .. She may not say a word about it all weekend now !!

Lol

My wife would say something like that too.
Probably, "It won't be on long enough, so let's just save the money."

She'd rather take that $ and buy a purse or shoes.
I'm cool with that. If Momma's happy, I'm happy. ;D 😉

My new gf loves the d. I don't ever say anything and she just goes for it! Never got to the lil sexy stuff yet. She dresses kinda sexy so its no biggie. New relationships are the best 🙂

lith56bigguy said:
Brother F.I.S.T. I'm basically married to a nympho. And every now and then she will have the off day like that too. Don't sweat it bro, she will be back to her old self next week
lith56bigguy
Thanks my friend.

I was just fuckin around man.She truly is amazing.She's never let me down in that area.Tell you what,even when she's tired she'll let me have some.Shit even when shes sick,when im hungry,she lets me get some.I swear to God,even sick she will still let me hit it.So I can never complain.LOL

misterB said:
did the same thing, picked up my GF had dinner and started driving back to my place, got near the mall and said how about we run in and get something sexy.. no dice lets go get in the hot tub instead
misterB

Thats the really important part my brother.LOL.I don;t really care about the outfit as much as getting what would've been under it.Plus,she's right anyway,I always go nuts and just tear it off her anyway so sometimes its like,"WHATS THE POINT" in her mind.LMFAO

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.