F.I.S.T.

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
Board Donator
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
Hit arms today before opening my gym.Just a quickie but still a great burn.

Incline Dumb Curls 1 set of 12 reps
Rest 90 seconds
Lying Triceps Extensions 1 set of 12 reps
Rest 90 seconds
Incline Dumb Curls 1 set of 15 reps
Rest 90 seconds
Lying Triceps Extensions 1 set of 15 reps
Rest 90 seconds
Incline Dumb Curls 1 set of 15 reps
Rest 90 seconds
Lying Triceps Extensions 1 set of 15 reps

Finished with 2 sets of close grip benches with 225 for max reps & 2 Sets of Preacher Curls with 75 for max reps.

Hey FIST, that is pretty cool workout you got there. Is that a part of a month workout program you got going there? I usually work the major muscle then hit the smaller muscle groups, but I do your kind of workout on one of the weeks to change stuff up.

massdig said:
Hey FIST, that is pretty cool workout you got there. Is that a part of a month workout program you got going there? I usually work the major muscle then hit the smaller muscle groups, but I do your kind of workout on one of the weeks to change stuff up.
massdig

Thank you sir.

No,its not actually.To be honest with you,at my age,I dont really follow any specific workout routine that often.I do what I feel like now.I have a plethora of workouts and routines that ive tried and cataloged through the yrs and will browse through them sometimes and see one that IA haven't done in a while and say "WHAT THE HELL".

Now that doesnt mean I won't do this again next arm workout if it feels good to me.Im always switching things up my brother.Even when younger,I followed routines/workouts no more than 6-8 weeks AT MOST before switching to another one.

Thanks for checking it out and for the feedback brother.Keep em coming.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.