Todays bench workout

CB1

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
The powerlifting section has not had any activity in awhile. As a powerlifter I wanted to post todays workout to get things moving. My bench has been improving on a weekly basis. I am planning on a meet in 5wks. For those that don't know me I am 41yo 6ft3 with arms that are a mile long. Built more to DL than bench but thats another story. Weight has been around 310. BF% not sure but guessing 18-20. I can see my top abs but not at the bottom. Spent the first 15min warming up with light bands, pull aparts, extensions flyes just general warming up then several sets with just the bar.
135x10, 185x5, 225x5, 275x3, 315x2, 365x1, 405 with 2sec pausex1, 440 touch and go. miss had to have a bump at about a 2board height. 455 add slingshotx1,Had the thing on too low and didnt hardly get anything out of it but still managed to grind the weight up. 405 with long pausex1. Called it good there. Spent another 15min doing pushdowns and various cable work to pump some blood. I got 430 last week so I was bummed to miss the 440 but I didnt hardly get enough sleep last night so Im hoping to get it next sat.

Thanks Boss. I know your a serious bencher. My recent gains have been thanks to Digital tren. Very good stuff.

Damn 6'3, 310 your a big boy-what are you dead lifting

Wacker said:
Damn 6'3, 310 your a big boy-what are you dead lifting
Wacker Last week we pulled in the rack with plates 4inches off the floor. I pulled 730 and missed 770. I am looking for 700-725 at the meet.
I set a state record of 715 back in the late 90s when I was in my 20s. Took almost 10 years off for my family/work. Its alot harder now in my 40s but Im alot smarter about it.

Very nice work CB1. I'm always mirin the strength you guys have. I am so weak pulling. I can push the world but can't pull for crap and its evident in my upper leg development. I'm tall too but my arms aren't super long. I like learning from powerlifters. Technique is the key then the strength will come.

Cool post. Keep it Rollin.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.