TSizemore

Iron Killer
Staff member
Jacked Immortal
EG Auction Sniper
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
Gonna do yesterday's workout today, since I'm a slacker.......This is pretty much the only cardio I get

1st Minute - 20 sec. Treadmill Push
2nd Minute - 5 Clean & Press
3rd Minute - 7 Over the box burpees

12 rounds = 36 min. Boom!! That's how to do Cardio

Nice bro! You know I do cardio maybe once a month. I really need to start putting in the mix
more often. I know it will definitely help out my midsection.

BIGBOSS said:
Nice bro! You know I do cardio maybe once a month. I really need to start putting in the mix
more often. I know it will definitely help out my midsection.
BIGBOSSAll my "cardio" is in this fashion. 'Cause standard treadmill cardio is just a metabolism killer. All Interval training for my "cardio", I only do it once a week, though.

You have 36 min more cardio than I do.............I tried bur-pees one time............shit, props to anyone who does those! Fuck that

smoove said:
You have 36 min more cardio than I do.............I tried bur-pees one time............shit, props to anyone who does those! Fuck that
smooveCrank up the Torture Chamber Smoove!!! 😛 7 over the box burpees in 1 min....You got this!

TSizemore said:
Crank up the Torture Chamber Smoove!!! 😛 7 over the box burpees in 1 min....You got this!
TSizemore
Hell no man, like I said.......PROPS to anyone who does those. I'll just stand by the wayside, watch you do them, be in awe, slam a protein shake, burp, then lay down under a bench bar and push lol

I'll tell you what that bootcamp/crossfit stuff is some serious shit boys and over the box burpies will humble you quickly. This is my style of cardio to rock.

tbonexl said:
Opening and closing the recliner isn't cardio then, is it?...
tbonexlUhmmm......NO!

Not unless you open it, shut it......jump off do 30 seconds of hand release push ups, jump back on the recliner, open it, close it 5x, then jump off and do 50 squat jumps......repeat 8x! 😉

1st rule of crossfit! TELL EVERYONE ABOUT IT AND MAKE SURE YOU POST IT ON FB!!!
2nd rule of crossfit! ALWAYS FINISH WITH HIGH 5's ALL AROUND WITH JUMPING JACKS!!! 8)

Title should be...

Today's Snore 😛

Gah, I remember Crossfit... Seems like a joke till you're 25 minutes in and puking on the side of the road.

I've had nightmares of burpees and wall balls.

Drakon-Rep said:
Gah, I remember Crossfit... Seems like a joke till you're 25 minutes in and puking on the side of the road.

I've had nightmares of burpees and wall balls.
Drakon-RepHahaha...True That! I really don't care what anybody says...CrossFit will work the hell out of anybody! And, most of us in here, couldn't last one session of Crossfit. That being said...I have to say, I'm not a CrossFitter, mainly because I can't last a session of it!! Shit is rough, Like Yoga ;D

I had to improvise this weekend, was planning on doing 500m Row, rest 2min and repeat 9 more times. But, since I was traveling I didn't have a rower.

Instead, the hotel had an Elyptical and two treadmills (one of which was broken), so I did 5 min sprint on the Elyptical, 15 sec. rest, 30BW squats, 20 sec. rest and 30 sec. Treadmill push sprint......5 rounds! Took about 30min to do, and burned more calories during and continuing afterward then if I had just ran on the treadmill or on the elyptical for 60 min.

Hanzo said:
So, you like the elliptical machine it's just that you can't spell it, right? ;D
HanzoNo, I'm not fond of it at all....it makes my feet go to sleep. Good catch on the misspell .....that was legitimate! :-[

Conditioning. Hill sprints, bleachers, tire flips, prowler drags. Nuff said brothers.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.