Tooth pulled

H

Heavy hitter

Just got a tooth pulled. Fuck you. One of the most uncomfortable things I ever experienced.

big baby, thought you were used to tools in yo mouth!

did they give you some perc or vics for the pain?

My doctor put his entire index finger in my terd cutter. That was uncomfortable

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

I don't know why he needed my pants down for it. but my gums and corn hole are numb.

and you had insurance pay for that!?

Lame, I remember getting my wisdom teeth done at boot camp.
talk about misery...

When I was a kid we had a horrible dentist he went to prison for fraud. In one fucking day I had 8 baby teeth pulled and that muscle in your lip cut he thought that would make my gap go away my lip swelled past my nose. every visit I had teeth pulled or some BS done. My sister gleaked on him that's were saliva shoots out of ones mouth by the tong she did not mean to well that fucker slapped her for it across the face. My experiences as a kid from the dentist made a huge impact they have to put me to sleep just to clean my teeth. I swear I will get up and beat the shit out of one of them everybody has there limits my wife cant stand it if i touch her face mine is ppl all up in my mouth hurting me.

Gator, thats pretty fucked man. I would have kicked the shit out of the dentist if he hit my daughter!

I think dental workers are just easy to hate...

Theres nothing worse you are put in a very bad spot. When they are done with me my lips are split and my jaw hurts oh shit i think i just set myself up. ;D

gator said:
Theres nothing worse you are put in a very bad spot. When they are done with me my lips are split and my jaw hurts oh shit i think i just set myself up. ;D
gator2 easy....much like your dentist thought of you ya slut!

Ya he crammed the whole thing in there I woke up and i was on youtube ???

It still hurts I havnt been able to get back fully on my diet but today is better

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.