tornado in Moore, ok.

flash83

Pumped
Jacked Immortal
Mutated
EG Cash
Hey bros, just askin for some prayers for myself and my neighbors. My house was less than 300 feet from the plaza towers school where so many children are still unaccounted for. My family and I are safe. Please keep us all in ur prayers.

i find it hard to even watch, i can't stomach kids being killed.
glad you and your fam ok.

My nephew attends that school, my brother lives right across the street and I'm not but a few miles from there!
Here is a pic of it starting up just south of me. Prayers out to all involved!!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

[attachment deleted by admin]

sportsfreak said:
My nephew attends that school, my brother lives right across the street and I'm not but a few miles from there!
Here is a pic of it starting up just south of me. Prayers out to all involved!!

sportsfreakDude I forgot you were that close. Man what a catastrophe.

It was a little intense for us for a bit. It turned east before it hit us and smacked the hell outta Moore!

Missed it on my way back to tx by 2 hours. Had no idea it happened till late last night. Thankful for still being here. You guys are lucky being that close!

Hope all is well bro. I live just north of u. Missd my house but others arent as lucky. My prayers r with u all

flash83 said:
Hey bros, just askin for some prayers for myself and my neighbors. My house was less than 300 feet from the plaza towers school where so many children are still unaccounted for. My family and I are safe. Please keep us all in ur prayers.
flash83
Still praying for you all bro. Missed me last week when it went thru Yukon by a mile!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.