TORTURE CHAMBER FOR JACKED

JACKED

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
EG Cash
ITS TORTURE BUT SOMEBODY HAS GOT TO DO IT....LOL
SHE IS BUMBED THAT SHE IS IN VEGAS AND MISSED THE MAXIM CONTEST...
SHE WAS ALL ABOUT IT. MAYBE WE WILL DO ONE FOR FUN WHEN SHE GETS BACK 🙂

[attachment deleted by admin]

jacked said:
ITS TORTURE BUT SOMEBODY HAS GOT TO DO IT....LOL
SHE IS BUMBED THAT SHE IS IN VEGAS AND MISSED THE MAXIM CONTEST...
SHE WAS ALL ABOUT IT. MAYBE WE WILL DO ONE FOR FUN WHEN SHE GETS BACK 🙂
jacked SMOOVE SHE SAID THANKS FOR THE SHIRT.

There ain't nothing torturous about that pic...well it is torture that I can't touch...lol

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 4

I saw Vegas and Torture Chamber... This is from 2 weeks ago... Kicked a lil ass in Vegas and represented my boy Smoove!!!

[attachment deleted by admin]

HARD AT IT said:
I saw Vegas and Torture Chamber... This is from 2 weeks ago... Kicked a lil ass in Vegas and represented my boy Smoove!!!
HARD AT IT HELL YEAH BRO!!! She wanted to cut it up smaller so it would fit cute tight and sexy but I was like oh hell no you are not cutting my shirt up!!! (is Rick James going to have to smack a bitch)?

HELL YEAH BRO!!! She wanted to cut it up smaller so it would fit cute tight and sexy but I was like oh hell no you are not cutting my shirt up!!! (is Rick James going to have to smack a bitch)?

UH Yeah!! I am going to sit here and act like I didn't hear you say that girl..... lol

krustus said:
There ain't nothing torturous about that pic...well it is torture that I can't touch...lol

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 4
krustus
You already have a very hot ass at home waiting for you everyday! lol

You already have a very hot ass at home waiting for you everyday! lol

LMFAO... i see you remember those ass pics of the wife i posted on BOP... i'll have to put a few on here, just to show off.

krustus said:
LMFAO... i see you remember those ass pics of the wife i posted on BOP... I'll have to put a few on here, just to show off.
krustus OH JACKED DID NOT FOR GET EATER....WOWZERS

Jacked- haha awesome! Tell your wife THANKYOU for the very nice picture!
Hard at It- representing in Vegas! Hell yeah
Krustus - you posted pics of your wife's ass?

Fucking epic!! I am gonna have to pull mine out and get the ole lady nude again lol.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.