Tournament

S

Shasta

Well I have another tournament on the 17h, and then the 1st. Im going in it for the win. Training for the pan ams.

Ive actually tailored my exercise needs to my the grappling and I feel alot better. No more training exercise training days. strength training is done 3 times per week

the routine is for basic push pull movements, with different grip techniques and im doing just enough reps to stimulate the muscles. The real training is happening when I need to use the pushing/pulling/hip movement and legs on the mat. I use alot of legs and hips on the mat and a strong core is important.

Don't over do it my man. Don't want to see you end up paralyzed or something. Take care of that neck!

We avoid problem areas when someone is injured. Also roll at a snales pace, so Im working on grip fighting and leverage.

Shasta said:
We avoid problem areas when someone is injured. Also roll at a snales pace, so Im working on grip fighting and leverage.
ShastaWell and good, but I was referring to the tournament, not training. Shit we lost you long enough already. We need you around here.

Just saw this yea Shasta the neck is nothing to fuck with. Reason why i never got into MMS just the kickboxing IMO if you work a full time job and its not like your job to train if your over 25 MMA will tear your body apart and then after a certain age it's just destroys you not sure how old you are but it is a young mans sport

Just from accidents, Ive had more lifting injuries ironically. Ive actually quit the striking portion and just work on the ground, and we move slow. Im still at about 40% on the decision to roll in the tournament. But absolutely if im not better by the end of this week then next weekend is a nogo

Good protect your temple bro you only get one I'm learning that the hard way my knee is getting worse everyday from a kickboxing accident. I need surgery but being the sole provider of a family of three I can't afford the time off. If I can last another 2 years I'm getting it done for sure. Maybe when the wife works next summer I can get the procedure done. I wear a knee brace all day at work but it hurts all day long its a dull pain under my knee cap

gator said:
Good protect your temple bro you only get one I'm learning that the hard way my knee is getting worse everyday from a kickboxing accident. I need surgery but being the sole provider of a family of three I can't afford the time off. If I can last another 2 years I'm getting it done for sure. Maybe when the wife works next summer I can get the procedure done. I wear a knee brace all day at work but it hurts all day long its a dull pain under my knee cap
gatordamn bro, take care of it. i need surgery on a few things

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.