Jacked Immortal
Respect and Loyalty
EG Auction Sniper
EG Freak
Shout Master
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
Got some black diamond tpp/npp 100/100 I’m about to pull out of the stash and start got a couple questions Iv ran both compounds separately but not real familiar on blends can someone give me some advice on dosage and injection frequency. Greatly appreciate any input. Thanks fellas.

Id do either 1 ml eod or 1 ml ED if you dont mind being a pin cushion and are looking to get a bit more out of it personally.

Blends I use as I'd use the compound separately with same compound

Ive always heard that anything with the phenylprop ester should be pinned 3x/wk...

Dosing is all up to you... 300-1000mg of each per week

Exactly the answers I was looking for. Thanks guys I appreciate it!

I am going to be running tpp/npp mix e 3d for cruise and 25 to 50 provarion starting tomorrow. Keep us updated Eman assume you are going to cycle? It is a nice mix.

Running it at 2ml eod with 75mg tbol I’m more blast and cruise type guy. I decided years ago that cycling on an off was a waste of time and gains.

I just started .7ml eod tpp/npp mix for cruise I got some inj tbol I use for pwo only. Really like t bol esp the inject. Blast and cruise brother for sure us older guys.

After all these years this is my first go around with tbol always been Dbol or Anadrol for me looking forward to seeing what I think of it

After all these years this is my first go around with tbol always been Dbol or Anadrol for me looking forward to seeing what I think of it
Emanalot milder

Eman Tbol virtually no sides for me all benefits. Strength increase slo gradual build of quality mass no water one of the best orals. Minimal toxicity if you use the inj version.

I ran that exact product product recently. I pinned mine Monday, Tuesday, Thursday & Friday @ 1 ml each day.

Thanks for the input bro Iv heard a couple other people say the same exact thing can’t wait to c the results thanks bro

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.