Tracking Info

puff88

Jacked
Jacked Immortal
EG Auction Sniper
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
question - do all sources provide the tracking number when they ship out a package? Is it reason for concern if they say they shipped but do not provide the tracking to you?

For the most part each time I've order I do get a tracking number. But each vendor does things slightly different, I've had things shipped without any tracking number several of times.

Be patient if it takes to long (or if you've been waiting a while already) i would say reach out to them see what's going on. Sometime they get busy and forget to send out the tracker or even your package.

Hopefully this helps.

No not every source gives tracking. You can request it and they might give it to you. If the source is from here EG, you have nothing to worry about. Sit back, relax, it will arrive. But remember with Covid going on shipping is slower.

Not all provide tracking. That’s actually fairly new with domestic sources (last 5-8 years).

All true, sometimes when I ship certain items also I will not give a tracking #, just drop in mailbox and let it go this way there is less face to face contact. It is sometimes hit or miss but like everyone said you won't get a tracking # 100% of the time.

security for both vendor and me
every bread crumb left leads back
you run the tracker on po office page for instance, record of leading back to you doing it is created unless you mask your ip
giving out tracking has numerous security issues

100% agree on informed over tracker
Informed just says whats coming, it doesnt show anyone 'checking' on the pack
great suggestion

Every and i mean Every source on this board g2g. I understand the want to have one especially if you want to be the one to get the mail that day but if thats the case just get a po box.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.