TRAIN YOUR FUCKING MIND

killinit88

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
We love the lifting heavy, we love showing off in that one shirt that makes your shoulders POP..... Eating as much as we can handle without throwing it back up, looking forward to that on time you get to take some bitch out and eat whatever you want that night..... HOWEVER, if your mind aint right, then your body will suffer...... This is an up and down game for most of us, we love what we do but money, time, family, bitches,work it all takes a toll because of it. You might often wonder "is this shit worth it?" well to me it is, i use to carry a different kind of iron, earn a different type of respect. this shit has saved my life in many ways, now think, what has it done for you? Then hold on to that shit and strive on...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZpwEHIL_UZ4

Tht was a good fuckin post bro!!! I got goosebumps when Tyson started talking, he was a bad motherfucker !!! Good fuckin motivation !!!

Torres said:
Tht was a good fuckin post bro!!! I got goosebumps when Tyson started talking, he was a bad motherfucker !!! Good fuckin motivation !!!
[/quote

thanks broths, use that shit and train hard
Torres

Great video!! I needed to watch that after the week I had. .
Karma going your way..

Jshredz

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.