transdermal laxogenin supplement update

krustus

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
been on the transdermal loaxogenin supp for almost 4 weeks.. so i'll update my thoughts on it.

for those of us who have run legit gear...most supplements are gonna be a let down.. and after a guy has gained a lot of muscle by juicing, the supplements are less likely to work noticeably .. imho.. if i have put on 30plus lbs since beginning juice.. how is a natural supp gonna add much on top of that..

that being said.. i started tracking cals and macros at the same time i started this supp.. was attempting to hit maintenance cals daily... thought that would give me the best chance to see what this supp would do..

first off ..transdermal is kind of a hassle!.. need to put it on after morning shower, then let it dry before you get dressed..and this stuff was pretty wet...looked like a giant snail.

second .. i did seem to have a slight biit of strength increase.. but not enough that it couldn't be placebo effect...

third.. i did look a lit bit more cut... and even at my calculated maintenance i lost a lb or so... could still be that i was off on my calorie computations.

i'm gonna run about 3-4 more weeks but so far not worth running.. would pass on doing it again.

the writeups said it should be gains comparable to an anavar cycle..without the shutdown. .. don't know what anavar would have done, maybe anavar only would have been stronger?

I see guys more and more say var does not shut you down, the issue I have is all the studies I have seen are on 5mgs not the 50-100mgs BB do so I really question even the toxicity at 10-20 times the dose in the studies.

Anyone have a recent study on this?

Krustus, do you plan on having bloods ran?
I'm interested in your results.

Please keep us posted.
8) 8) 8)

Krustus, do you plan on having bloods ran?

NO... not for this... if it effected my hormones ... it certainly seems minimal.. laxogenin is suppose to not effect hormones

well after this weekend... and this mornings workout and gym selfies..lol... maybe this laxogenin supplement is doing something.

right now i'm doing 2800 clas ( a lot for me normally)..only trt test (150mg a week) and the laxogenin.. and i feel like my body is slowly changing.

could be the reverse diet from last year got my metabolism higher than normal?.. reverse diet absolutely works btw...

Attachments

• krustus  2017-01-23 .jpg
    krustus 2017-01-23 .jpg
    92.6 KB · Views: 16

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.