Mad Referrer
Jacked Immortal
Respect and Loyalty
EG Freak
Shout Master
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
Transgender student athletes could be disqualified for steroid use under bill backed by Texas Senate | Texas Legislature | Dallas News

I have zero issue with gear, zero issue with transgender as dont fuck with me i wont fuck with you

however transgender do take it to far when they are originally a boy competing against females etc

this is where support from people like me ends
grimBurn all the transgender alive. I'm 100% for it. Would take great pleasure in it actually

im libertarian dont fuck with me or others i dont give a fuck what you do

I agree, do whatever you want to do to your body as I will with mine.. however, don't force that shit like it's the new normal to my kids in school, don't allow them to use the same bathroom as my kids/wife if they were born a man, and don't allow them to compete in sports and waive their drug use and ban others for it. They are taking this shit too far.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Transgender and gays should be offered mental help, if not successful ,prison for gays, excutuion for transgender

Some think the same of gear users be careful what you wish for

I'm all for whoever wants to lift, use gear, and call yourself whatever.

But don't be going into competition with actual females ( if you're born a males) and try to win. I'd even say, okay, compete, but don't expect it to count or place.

It's a whole new kind of cheating. And that one is total bull.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.