Transgender in olympics???

tkasch30

Iron Killer
Vendor Rep
Jacked Immortal
Mutated
EG Cash
Transgenders are now allowed in the Olympics??? Just wanted to say how fucked up that is!!! Sick Fucking world!

i am happy for them

Lol.. you'll see shit tons of men sex change and dominate the women's sports.

So your supposed to show your nuts are no longer there? Even if you removed your nuts
your body is still designed to handle test and muscle growth and overall strength.

are you sure? i know they always did dna testing and women must be genetic women and same for men, you cant be a man competing as a woman

The only reason id be ok with this is to piss off feminist once trans gender women began dominating the female Olympics. 🙂

have no problem with trannies
have problem with them competing..

Female-to-male athletes can compete ‘without restriction’, while male-to-female athletes must undergo hormone therapy, according to new guidelines

Its not so black and white but I think they are opening a door that they will soon wish they left shut.

LittleTom said:
Female-to-male athletes can compete ‘without restriction’, while male-to-female athletes must undergo hormone therapy, according to new guidelines

Its not so black and white but I think they are opening a door that they will soon wish they left shut.
LittleTomOf course they would restrict humans who were born as men...

And that's a double standard. someone needs to have some stones and say enough is enough. so silly..

LittleTom said:

LittleTom
they're crazy,, no amount of estrogen hormones will change the fact that you have 5 times the upper body strength . they better have it cut off too, when they zoom in on a gymnast doing a crazy backbend or splits I like to see all crotch lol

misterB said:
they're crazy,, no amount of estrogen hormones will change the fact that you have 5 times the upper body strength . they better have it cut off too, when they zoom in on a gymnast doing a crazy backbend or splits I like to see all crotch lol
misterB
Does it make you gay if you fantasize about a "woman" who used to be a man when you see her in those gymnastics clothing? Lol that moose knuckle may be the ball pouch compressed by the tights

Gross

blasson said:
Does it make you gay if you fantasize about a "woman" who used to be a man when you see her in those gymnastics clothing? Lol that moose knuckle may be the ball pouch compressed by the tights

Gross
blasson
that suit needs to look like its being eaten by a vag or they are disqualified. these are global rules

Ya i say that's pretty fucked up myself. Ya the worlds a crazy place seems like now a days. Hell if they do that we should be able use roids to compete lol

i believe all persons should be allowed to compete, male/female, or somewhere in between. i do think they should all be allowed to use PEDs as well.

then there should be an inbetween group 😛

I also believe that everyone 1 should have a chance to compete In the Olympics regardless .
Now Grim and LT can compete in their favorite event , The Pole Vault !!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.