Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
EG Auction Sniper
EG Freak
VIP Member
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
Question for you guys. Ill be traveling internationally to Europe in a few weeks. I'm not planning on bringing gear with me, I've planned around that. My question is regarding supports. My plan is to put my supports Adex, tamoxifen, and prami into my normal morning/night pill container with the rest of my supps I take. They aren't controlled substances, I should be fine right?

If you are taking them as a carry-on I may be slightly concerned. They may question you through customs as to what they are and if yu have a valid script for them.

When I travel I, including International, always pack my supps, pre laded injectables included and labeled as TRT with dates, in my checked luggage. Never once had an issue.

I am definitely planning on having all that in my checked bag. I wouldn’t risk it in a carry on

Been doing it for years, checked bag, never an issue. Think they are looking for more things like blocks of coke and heroin, or what not. I wouldn’t worry.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.