Traveling

anabol69

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
I know this is probably a stupid question but im on self prescribed TRT and going to Europe for 3 weeks. Any secrets to slide some test through the security without a script?
LoL

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

got time to get some undec?

got time to get some undec?
GRIMGrim I've heard of that but what exactly do? Pin less over time?

Pre load a couple long ester pins..... Xray won't pick them up... You'll be fine

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Pre load a couple long ester pins..... Xray won't pick them up... You'll be fine

BigKev
X-rays won't pick them up if you put them in checked luggage but they've been randomly opening and going through luggage and yes... even checked luggage. Wife travels abroad 2x a yr every year for weeks on end and if you look like you're using... you will probably be checked. They had my wife strip down because they couldn't believe how big her legs were and though she was hiding something. Don't risk it... They don't play in Europe.

I did what Grim advised and I'll get it soon.

I did what Grim advised and I'll get it soon.

anabol69
If you don't mind - keep us posted on how it goes. I have my method of traveling with stuff and it works pretty well, but I'd rather not do it if long ester will work. I usually go out of country for about 3 weeks. I pinned like 3 vials of test-e before over a period of 2 days thinking with a high enough dose the half-life at 3 weeks would still be like trt level or something, but toward the end of the second week I had zero sex drive, etc.

If you don't mind - keep us posted on how it goes. I have my method of traveling with stuff and it works pretty well, but I'd rather not do it if long ester will work. I usually go out of country for about 3 weeks. I pinned like 3 vials of test-e before over a period of 2 days thinking with a high enough dose the half-life at 3 weeks would still be like trt level or something, but toward the end of the second week I had zero sex drive, etc.
tech123If timed/dosed correctly 3 weeks undec will work fine

I recently took some test and tren to a country that is very strict (death penalty for trafficking, etc.) and didn't have any issues.

Literally everyone should be using test u for trt.... Just to many fucking idiots out there

Literally everyone should be using test u for trt.... Just to many fucking idiots out there

BigKev
I'd love to get your opinion on that. I made a thread about it. I don't know if it's being an idiot or being lazy b/c it's what we know and so many of us are a creature of habit.

No way I’m traveling with anything. No need for extra risk. I stick out as it is.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.