tren a

I

inhuman88

Just got some tren a powder, it's a light yellow and crystally. Does this sound correct? Also should their be a smell? Or a taste?

inhuman88 said:
Just got some tren a powder, it's a light yellow and crystally. Does this sound correct? Also should their be a smell? Or a taste?
inhuman88
No idea but I would ask one of your vendors here. You should be able to tell after you brew it. Only one compound has that beautiful amber color to it!!!

Yes tren powder has a yellow tint to it. And yes it also has a distinct smeell to it. I think it kinda stinks

inhuman88 said:
inhuman88
You should really research the compound before you purchase, Yes it is yellow in color and smells like shit, good luck compounding.

Dr.A

Aventia said:
You should really research the compound before you purchase, Yes it is yellow in color and smells like shit, good luck compounding.

Dr.A
Aventia
thanks for answering my question and as for researching the compound i did do that and got varying descriptions. from yellow tint to straight up yellow, crystal like to baby powder like. so thats why i started a thread here to see if i could get a real answer

inhuman88 said:
thanks for answering my question and as for researching the compound i did do that and got varying descriptions. from yellow tint to straight up yellow, crystal like to baby powder like. so thats why i started a thread here to see if i could get a real answer
inhuman88
Sorry for the research shit. It all comes down to the powder reseller, It is yellow but the Chinaman Cuts it with who knows, Unless you buy a key+ plus, goodluck.

Dr.A

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.