Tren and sore nips

B

Blueedge

A few years back I used some tren converted from pellets, at 76mg Ed and I used winny liquid orally 50mg Ed...I gained 17lbs in 5 weeks and had no sides....now fast forward a few years, every time I've run tren a since I start having sore nips within 3-4 days of starting at any dose....I've recently read that the winny fills the receptors instead of allowing the tren to thus preventing progesterone build up...
This would make some since to me because I didn't have an issue with tren when winny was added, but have had an issue every single time that I didn't use the winny....
So wouldn't adding winny be the smartest thing to do, and have a bonus effect over using caber for same thing????

Last time I used Tren, it took 5 wks for the nipples to start getting sensitive. I just started up Nolva at that point and took care of it. Never take Tren A by itself, while it is 5x more andro/anabolic then Test, it needs Test to be run concurrently for transpo and absorp.

I know that now tsize....the tren ace and winny was first cycle I ever ran back in 07... I didn't know any better and took the word of the guy who sold it to me.....NEVER AGAIN..

Blueedge said:
I know that now tsize....the tren ace and winny was first cycle I ever ran back in 07... I didn't know any better and took the word of the guy who sold it to me.....NEVER AGAIN..
Blueedge
^^Been there before.... lol

There is good synergy between tren and winny.

I'd have to speculate most guys get sore joints from winny and don't use it. That's prob why u don't hear of it to much. I have heard they are a great combo.

If winny does bother your joints then just run it with caber as well as an AI like exemestane.

Caber is a great libido booster , and also helps with sleep since it a dopamine antagonist. So don't think caber is a 1 trick pony. It has many benefits besides lowering prolactin which is where gyno comes from with tren. However they say it usually requires both high estro and prolactin to get tren gyno. some guys can get gyno from high prolactin alone though.

Edge are you complaining about fina!!!!! Damn son i would cut my leg off for some fina sore nipples lol

Winny can help block progesterone to an extent i suppose but caber is a muuuuuuch better choice. I wouldnt suggest using Nolva on cycle, caber all the way through is the best route. Zero progesterone sides and excelleny libido boost

ajordana said:
Winny can help block progesterone to an extent i suppose but caber is a muuuuuuch better choice. I wouldnt suggest using Nolva on cycle, caber all the way through is the best route. Zero progesterone sides and excelleny libido boost
ajordanaMy coach has me running 20mg nolva ed through cycle. I never really questioned it, but would like to know why you wouldn't run it on cycle. My understanding is that it helps keep estrogen from binding, or free floating - IDK

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.