Tren and var cardio question

blasson

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
I never took var before but I had some liquid var sitting in my drawer I was skeptical of taking bc I got it over 4 months late from a vendor that was removed from SF.. but that's another story.. I been taking tren a at 525/week and my cardio was shit just like it always is when I exceed 350mg. I started taking the var 1.5weeks ago at 50mg a day and I noticed the last few workouts I had a lot more wind than normal. Does the var help combat shitty cardio sides? I planned on running it 4 weeks and come off everything except 200 test.

I don't believe it would combat the loss of wind from Tren. Likely your endurance or red blood count is higher thus giving you more oxygen in the blood.

Yes I guess that makes sense. My wind is always shit on tren.. breath hard after a heavy set.. and last night, I was perfectly fine.

combine the magic of EQ and you'll be able to run a marathon. The magic starts at 600mg a week

That's another one I never ran! I want to try EQ my next blast for sure. Mainly from the hunger increase but that's going to be a plus for sure! I always run tren when I blast. It's my go to and never really ventured out to other things. Want to start experimenting.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.