tunaman7

I will be the best me I can be!
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
Brothers and Sisters

I have some Tren E on the way from Dr A (Aventia). I was considering 200 per week of Tren. I have heard keep the test high...others say test even...and yet there are some who say test low. So which is the right approach. Currently running 400mgs per week of Aventia Super T (200 C / 200 E per ml) and this is what I will run with Tren E. What say you I?

ive run high test (700 test with 400 tren) had horrible insomnia. Ran even (500 each) had night sweats. Im currently on 600 tren 200 test and have no side effects what so ever

I run even, I like night sweets..

I've Done it both ways (High Test and Low Test) and had different experiences, but the esters were not the same either. High test prop and med/high tren a I get night sweats pretty bad. When I did all long esters I did 400 Test E and 600 Tren E - but got really bad indigestion and heartburn. no night sweats to speak of though. AS far as muscle results, I don't feel there was a huge difference either way. My preference going forward will be about even and short esters. I don't care about the pinning schedule.

Tren for me is a easy one I don't really ever get side effects. Night sweats a bit but as long as I limit my carbs at night I don't even get that. One thing about ive found out that it effects so many people differently. I run my test higher always have I've tried running my tren higher and didn't see a difference. This is just something your going to have to try. I would even start your tren at 150 a week and adjust from there and see what it does to you.

I like a 1:1 ratio. From the community research I've seen, seems the best low symptom ratio is 3:1 Tren/Test. Problem is, there was no research that showed muscle performance and/or endurance impacts at that ratio, so hard to tell if the Sides tradeoff is worth the performance tradeoff.

Seems like experimentation is the key...im going to start out even-steven with Tren-Test and adjust my test levels accordingly. So I think I will go 200 on each and adjust from there. Lean and muscular is my game...so if I maintain both then I know I got a maintenance dose...if I increase and it gets better then I will get my optimum dose. From what everyone seems to be saying is to use test to control your sides...so I will adjust my test levels accordingly. Does that sound like a good approach. Im left handed...so I tend to over-think simple solutions.

I usually run low test and high tren. When the side effects get bad I usually lower the tren some. ;D

Definitely experience for yourself. Personally I can run each however I want and still experience no sides. I've been on as high at 1gram test and 800mg tren with no sides at all.

ajordana said:
Definitely experience for yourself. Personally I can run each however I want and still experience no sides. I've been on as high at 1gram test and 800mg tren with no sides at all.
ajordanaSame here brother. Used to run fina only cycles all the time.. never had sides or tren dick. Everyone reacts differently.

ajordana said:
ajordana
N.O.V. said:
Same here brother. Used to run fina only cycles all the time.. never had sides or tren dick. Everyone reacts differently.

Ehh!! You're both Dicks!!! I speak for all of us, when I say that! Lol

TSizemore said:
Ehh!! You're both Dicks!!! I speak for all of us, when I say that! Lol
TSizemoreLol sorry T. Same thing with deca, no sides. Libido stays sharp for the duration.. my ex can vouch for that. Was tearing that shit up 4x a day, no joke, on 750 test, 400 deca a week and 50mg adrol. Been pretty fortunate.

So I started and I am running late 270 Tren E and 400 Test E/C blend. I will adjust. I always seemed to do very well by establishing the lowest amount of Tren I can run and still make gains. We shall see

^^^^ Thats where I am at right now. was running 525 tren/200 prop and holy fuck... no sides at all... I just bumped up to 700tren and 400 prop. Only sides are a little bit of night sweats not soaked though.. Love me some low test high tren... I also love the short esters!!! No sense in going through a week of b.s. when it can fixed in a day or two...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.