Respect and Loyalty
EG Auction Sniper
EG Freak
Shout Master
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
DF352EE9-36CA-487A-A7E1-ADF159356496.webp
Callahan Tren E 200mg/ml test from another board.
**some degradation was detected so its possible it was even higher at one point. Sample was tested twice for accuracy.

Looks damn good to me!

It means when the batch was fresh it was a higher concentration than by the time it got tested.,These kind of products degrade over time as with a lot of other medicines. It was prolly damn close to 200 when fresh brewed..even if it wasn’t you can’t complain. That’s still a beautiful number.

That’s 95% label claim. That’s awesome! I’m not a scientist (I’m a GYN) but degradation takes a while, few years if stored right, and is very slow. My guess is it wasn’t any higher.

It is very close to being spot on, I am happy with this and maybe Callahan will adjust it up a little 😉.. lol
Very nice for first test run.

Very nice numbers if I do say so myself.
190 out of 200mg is not bad at all.
Degradation !
Makes me think of my beautiful stash and on how those beautiful vials make me so happy when I look at them. But thinking how they could be degrading just sitting there makes me sad.
IDGAF !!! I’ll still use them at some point🙂

There's is close to perfect, good deal.

Add an extra ml bro,LOL

I’d like to also add that I talked to admin from the board this test came from and he gave me the ok to share any of the tests he’s done (which is a shitload) with our board. In return when we test things we share it with him. Very generous of him!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.