tren hex vs ace and E

halfnatty

fuck diet tren hard bitch
Jacked Immortal
Shout Master
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
Okay guys I was reading up on juiced cycle log and got me interested in it, and wanna know other people's review about it if they have done it.
From what if heard from reading people comments that have tried it say it's the best tren hands down, less sides and everything iv even heard the anger and all that is not that bad with it. So what do you guys think ?

I do not think so tren A its better if you want To burn more fat and Tren E and H for bulking . I prefer Tren A over E and H

Hex is not better or best, its not even a a short ester its just the only one tested on human since they considered it for TRT in france, ACE all the way as best tren version

Never run hex but I can tell you there is a big difference between A and E. A is much different in the way it cuts you up.

^^^ What clown said.

Side note halfnatty weren't you in the hospital with kidney failure? Might want to take it easy I've seen post of you talking about using DNP and all kinds other stuff.

I would recommend Tren ace. why? because you have more control over it. tren is king of steroids. tren is steroids on steroids basically, so you need to have full control over it as it has insane positive effects on the look and muscles but it also can ahve some heavy sides for some people.

with tren E it builds up and once it hits you in a bad way (and in most caes it comes as a surprise) its a bit too late. you need a good amount of time for the bloodlevels go down. with tren ace its ED to EOD (i would recommend ED injections) and if something goes wrong you can lower the dosage on that day and next day or 2 days later you have your desired effect. overal its about more control and precise dosing which is what one would always want with such a powerful hormone

Went to a kidney doctor my levels were fine mine were higher cause I'm bigger then the average person and they based it off a normal size person he said! All that money and scaring me to death

That was gonna be my response too............."You don't need Tren in your life right now, with your health issues". But, if the Dr. said your clean....then Tren Ace is the best.

I'm totally happy with Tren E. Don't like sticking everyday but I still go twice a week on E. I ran Hex a couple years ago and found it no more effective than E. I am currently running Jokers Tren 400...love it! There was about a 5 week kick-in wait but once it got going I could definitely tell it was there.

Tren-e provides more of a good shape and size for me but I cannot handle the sides at all. No sleep unless I take something like xanax valium or ambien. When I do sleep I get night sweats and I feel real stressed and overwhelmed get angry fast over dumb shit. Tren ace idk why I don't get sides like that or not as bad. I will say I credit trenbolone for a lot of my overall muscle I carry around when not on. Test/tren/winstrol best stack going

On Jokers Tren A 200 right now... All lifts are up 40-60 pounds... Nothing lile slin pinning half CC like is water.... No, this fucking heartburn is driving me crazy!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.