Tren sides

Dago

Karma=actions with consequences
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
Anyone have to take xanax or Valium for tren sides maybe for sleep or stress anger. Man I love the gains but the fucking sides are killing me. I don't just get angry but when I do man i can't get calmed down. I just about went to jail I mean I was pissed. Thing is its over a very sensitive very close to my heart situation. I guess at times I don't realize and I think this us true for many of us that are built physically like us I didn't realize the fear and intimidation I put in this person. My size my aggression my anger scared this guy. Scared a few people. Its over my 15 year old daughter. I got some xanax which I rarely take but after I took a dose and am looking back on today I realize now. Idk man I'm fucked up about this. I've protected that kid from neighborhood to neighborhood when her drunk mother moved around the south end hoods where she's from. Put the fear of god in those streets let it be known she's my daughter made mf's think twice before messin w her and it worked. Today I snapped tf out.

I always ride it out until I can't handle the sides anymore. Its hard for me to weigh out the pros and cons of tren, the sides seem to get worse every time I use it. I don't blame you though, rip a mofo's head off over your kids

Love me some Tren , I must say !!!
The sides don't bother me anymore , but that's me !!!
I can get thru the sleepness nights !
I can get thru the crazy dreams !
I can get thru the anger issues !
At first it was hard , but the love I have for that compound and the awesome things it does to me when I'm on , Beats all the sides 10 fold !!!
Breathing techniques bro !
Sleep aids !
And just think about self control !
Your gonna be okay bro !!!

i no longer get bad sides myself

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.