Jacked Immortal
Respect and Loyalty
EG Auction Sniper
EG Freak
Shout Master
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
Awhile back someone used a test kit on someone's tren. The test kit was a little glass ampule held up to a black light to confirm presence of tren can someone point me in the direction of the post. Iv searched and browsed through our vendors section and still can't seem to find it. Thanks

Yes bro, LabMax is what I use and it works great for Tren. If you need something tested PM Me and I will see what I can do. I only need a couple drops.

Can't remember vendor either it was awhile back.. Anyway I think this was the test kit. http://www.roidtest.com/collections/individual-tests
I ordered the anadrol test kit I'll post up pics and all that good stuff when it comes!
Also if they work like they say u bet I'll be testing everything I get.

Eman the vendors we have on this forum are very great and hold the bar high as far quality. I feel you would be wasting time lab maxing gear. Because with labmax all a vial needs is a few drops of that compound and the test is positive. The test doesn't allow you to determine the strength of the compound or how much mG is in the vial.

If your second guessing a vendor/source then choose another. But no one I know has had an issue with a vendor/source here.

Daredevil said:
Eman the vendors we have on this forum are very great and hold the bar high as far quality. I feel you would be wasting time lab maxing gear. Because with labmax all a vial needs is a few drops of that compound and the test is positive. The test doesn't allow you to determine the strength of the compound or how much mG is in the vial.

If your second guessing a vendor/source then choose another. But no one I know has had an issue with a vendor/source here.
Daredevil
I'm not labmaxing gear I'm using a different company. I also know that we have great vendors here and yes I know I'm not going to be able to verify potency to label. Isn't it nice to have some peace of mind though knowing that ur deca isn't really eq or something. There is always that chance! 25 dollars to know ur injecting what u think ur injecting is well worth it.

Daredevil said:

Daredevil
He never said that the vendor was from this site. By reading his post I assume that the vendor is not from this site. Also Labmax tests are very good at what they are made for. Telling if the hormone is present on your sample. I use it all of the time and have found a LOT of completely bunk gear out there with it. None from our sources on this site. Labmax is 100%C NOT a waste of time My bro! Sometimes friends can agree to disagree.
🙂

AkProGuy said:
He never said that the vendor was from this site. By reading his post I assume that the vendor is not from this site. Also Labmax tests are very good at what they are made for. Telling if the hormone is present on your sample. I use it all of the time and have found a LOT of completely bunk gear out there with it. None from our sources on this site. Labmax is 100%C NOT a waste of time My bro! Sometimes friends can agree to disagree.
🙂
AkProGuy
The anadrol I will be testing is not from a vendor here. I basically was just sharing the test kit site I found with all of u and wanted to Reference that it was like the test another one of our members did on a vendors tren from this site. That's not to say that I won't also test gear from this site. It's not me doubting all vendors it is just peace of mind.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.