Tren v/s orals

Dago

Karma=actions with consequences
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
Idk if there is anyway for you guys to give me a clear answer on this but do you guys consider Tren any of the esters to be more or less harsh on liver and kidneys let's say v/s winstrol ? I've been told its hard to get an accurate reading on lab results until Tren has been out of your system for at least a month. I've had screwed up labs for over a month now and last shot of Tren was may 29th was stacking w winstrol. Dropped everything of course now my kidneys are normal and liver enzymes were up to 1400 but now dropping fast all the sudden down to 700 and docs are looking for them too continue to drop I'm having blood work every day so I will post up my numbers later today. Also bilirubin was 27 its down to 5 and still falling. At first docs thought my gall bladder was blocking things from getting through my system I told him everything about the gear as far as what I knew about 17aa liver toxic ped's he'd never heard of Tren but he has known for years I lift cycle etc and always has been there no problems. Same doc that tested my test levels that came back 4722 on the Paxton 400. So Tren you think harder on the body than orals ? I've known guys run test/Tren for months ???

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.