• Thread starter Thread starter Anonymous
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 16
  • Views Views 199
  • Tags Tags
    always tren
A

Anonymous

can tren cause muscle cramps and tendon aches? (not joints, but tendons)

Yes. I cramp all the time on Tren. Taurine, calcium and potassium supplementation help me.

Really. Ever happened to me , and I love Tren !!! I mix E and A , fuckin love it !!!
But I do know a friend that every time he would pin Tren , he would cramp up quick , but it always subsided within like 15-20 min !!!

Anonymous said:
Really. Ever happened to me , and I love Tren !!! I mix E and A , fuckin love it !!!
But I do know a friend that every time he would pin Tren , he would cramp up quick , but it always subsided within like 15-20 min !!!
Anonymous
Why am I Anonymous ??? It's Torres !!!

Never on tren, always on mast, but everyone is different

Shit, this damn annonymous...I meant to say I never get cramps on tren always on mast, this is AKhusker

Iv'e actually needed potassium supplementation with iodine to kick problems. My lower back and hamstrings would be horrible for days until I got levels back up.

This is lith

Anonymous said:
Iv'e actually needed potassium supplementation with iodine to kick problems. My lower back and hamstrings would be horrible for days until I got levels back up.

This is lith
AnonymousSo a ghey noob! 😛

Anonymous said:
can tren cause muscle cramps and tendon aches? (not joints, but tendons)
AnonymousAbsolutely! Taurine is a necessity for some, and a non issue for others. Just keep it handy....5mg a day works wonders.

My original post was about tren cramps but now something more unusual has occurred.

i have had significant strain to both of my bicep tendons near the elbow.
i have been doing a few more sets and reps for back and biceps than usual, but i think it is related to the tren, seeing as i have never had this before now(and this is first time with tren).

anyone experienced this with tren?

Doesn't sound related to the tren at all actually. Very common spot for pain, nothing to do with tren

Tren increases strength a lot... Your muscles will get stronger before your tendons do... Most likely the pain is the tendons suffering the increase in performance... Take some supplements to help with that

Ecactly, strength often increases and intensity at rate tendons can't keep up

Actually a pretty common problem with tren and tendons. I was warned several time from Homegrown that I had better watch out while running it and without heeding his advice, torn my left bicep tendon in the forearm (distal).
Running tren, your muscles grow and increase in strength much faster than the tendon can adjust for which in turn causes this problem. If it feels like there are some issues, listen to your body!!

Anonymous said:
My original post was about tren cramps but now something more unusual has occurred.

i have had significant strain to both of my bicep tendons near the elbow.
i have been doing a few more sets and reps for back and biceps than usual, but i think it is related to the tren, seeing as i have never had this before now(and this is first time with tren).

anyone experienced this with tren?
Anonymous

Yeah, I guess that's what has happened.

I didn't increase the weight, but I did increase the number of sets and reps.

That change could cause the strain too?

Anonymous said:
Yeah, I guess that's what has happened.

I didn't increase the weight, but I did increase the number of sets and reps.

That change could cause the strain too?
Anonymousyes

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.