Jacked Immortal
EG Auction Sniper
EG Freak
Shout Master
Mutated
Board Donator
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
now that pure oils seems to be out of business, does anyone know of any ugl with trest in oil? preferably long ester. i have seen the raws for sale but no finished product. thanks in advance

bossman said:
now that pure oils seems to be out of business, does anyone know of any ugl with trest in oil? preferably long ester. i have seen the raws for sale but no finished product. thanks in advance
bossman
I do know of one I don't know if we can post outside sources on here so PM me. I used to get from pure oils all the time but I stopped when I realized all their shit was bunk. I left phf forums cuz it was all a scam. Same guy who owned pure oils also owned Celtic labs which had good stuff at first but went bunk soon after

I have test in oil. I believe its called testosterone. Got it frome dyel. I shoot in my muscles. Im pretty sure he has some left 😉

LittleTom said:
I have test in oil. I believe its called testosterone. Got it frome dyel. I shoot in my muscles. Im pretty sure he has some left 😉
LittleTom
Lol that's a good one. However Trestolone is like Halotestin looks fucking amazing on paper but real life transition is nowhere near what it "should" be. Better off to get a custom blend of test prop and tren ace and call it Trestolone

Before I tell where you can get it, and I know that the guy who referred me here knows one source, is it okay to tell of sources not on this site?

just pm me when you get a chance, thaistick. i'm not sure if posting in open forum would violate any rules.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.