H8potion

Pumped
Jacked Immortal
EG Auction Sniper
EG Freak
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
So about 6 weeks ago, while doing floor presses, I felt a sharp pain and a pop on my left elbow.
Had an MRI a few days later. Ortho found that my tricep tendon is torn at the insertion more than 80%.
It’s been 6 weeks and the elbow still hurts whenever I try to extend my arm with force or push against anything. Pushups feel like they will easily tear the rest of the tendon.
My surgery is scheduled two weeks from today.
I’ve lost about 7lbs already by not being able to train like usual the last couple weeks. I know It’s only gonna get worse once the surgery is done.
Besides training legs 3-4 times a week, I don’t think I’ll be able to train much else.
Was planning to do a show in November. Looks like I’m gonna have to push that back a couple months.
Anyone here ever dealt with a similar situation?
How did you train? How much cardio? How did you keep yourself from going crazy? I’m already kind of a nutcase not being able to train chest the last couple weeks.
Any advice would be great.

damn bro sorry to hear

Just seen my nephew yesterday he tore his tricep fully off! Was in May I guess. He already has full movement sure he's taking it easy but insane how they can fix it!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.