TRT dosage to PCT help

Daredevil

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
EG Cash
Gents, a friend of mine has been pinning 250mg a week of Test Cyp. He's been running the cycle so far 11 weeks and has 5 more weeks left. First 6 weeks of the cycle he ran Tbol @ 60mg a day for 6 weeks.

He's had amazing results.

In 5 weeks he will be ending his cycle. What PCT measures would y'all recommend?

I blast and then cruise at my TRT level of 200mG a week. So I've never ran PCT before.

I know normal PCT cycles but since this was such a low dosage, I'm a bit confused. Any advice would be appreciated so I can figure it what all I need to order for him to pct with.

Basic protocol for PCT is to take 100mg clomid with 40mg nolva for two weeks and then slowly taper down the dosage as pct ends. Add an Test booster with pct will enhance his natural test levels and he might able to maintain the gains with proper diet.
He can always use hcg if he feels like his balls getting shrink. I think 5000iu is more than enough for a cycle like that.

Just from personal, friends expereince and working with a top urologist in my area - HCG should be an essential part of that PCT - I would go as far as to run it 2 weeks prior to the clomid/nolva - or maybe one week with and one week without. Not crazy high dosages - but maybe 500iu every 3rd day or so every other day - I think it makes a big difference when clomid/nolva cant get the job done on their own. Best of luck

Big Moose said:
Just from personal, friends expereince and working with a top urologist in my area - HCG should be an essential part of that PCT - I would go as far as to run it 2 weeks prior to the clomid/nolva - or maybe one week with and one week without. Not crazy high dosages - but maybe 500iu every 3rd day or so every other day - I think it makes a big difference when clomid/nolva cant get the job done on their own. Best of luck
Big Moose
Basically what Big Moose said.
Shutdown will occur no matter what dose, because of the duration of the cycle.
The longer the cycle the longer the recovery, dose is irrelevant. Length and compounds used should determine the level of PCT.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.