Go Pro or Go Home
Mad Referrer
Jacked Immortal
EG Auction Sniper
Shout Master
Mutated
EG Cash
Okay....
I am on TRT. My doctor is a general practitioner. He does bot have in- depth knowledge on gear or esters beyond a regular scope. He is not a Endocrinologist.
He has a very straightforward approach to TRT he told me. 2 injections of Testosterone Cyp every 2 weeks. He wants my test levels to hit between 400-600 ng/do.

And let the rant begin. I k ow that I'm gonna be lucky to hit 600 ng/dl on a dosing regimen like this. I know just from the ester weight that my testosterone levels are gonna be up and then way down by the next injection period.
My insurance covers my TRT so I dont want to fuck this up.
So do you suggest base ester injections to have a decent cycle so he doesn't know I'm taking extra?? Or would taking a proportionate injection and stopping it at the appropriate time be better??

I k ow a base testosterone last 24hrwsor less, prop last 1-3days, eth and cyp is 8-12 days, dec Is 14 days, and undec is 18 days.

I just want to be able to cycle some gear with minimal sides and have level about 600ng/dl every 3 months when my doc ask for blood.
So give me some more info from more experienced users please!!

It was all about timing when I was seeing my endo doc. At the time I was cycling prop and I would dc injections 10-12days prior to any blood work. There were times when my timing was slightly off but I would make up some story about taking natural sports supplements that increase test.....he didn't seem to care.

Now also remember as well that anything else you cycle could effect other lab values that are taken when you get your blood work done. For example if you decide to run a 17aa that will increase liver values....just something to remember before getting bloodwork done.

It was all about timing when I was seeing my endo doc. At the time I was cycling prop and I would dc injections 10-12days prior to any blood work. There were times when my timing was slightly off but I would make up some story about taking natural sports supplements that increase test.....he didn't seem to care.

Now also remember as well that anything else you cycle could effect other lab values that are taken when you get your blood work done. For example if you decide to run a 17aa that will increase liver values....just something to remember before getting bloodwork done.
01dragonslayerI sent you a PM.

Shoot. So been on the Test Cyp for my TRT. The dose and frequency he has me on is 2 x monthly, 200mgs Test Cyp.
I know that everyone's body breaks down testosterone and its esters differently, but dang.
My Levels are a lil over 1100ng/dl. That's hella good IMO for 200mgs of Cyp used 2x a month. I have been on this dose for almost 6 or 7 months now.
I just never expected to see levels that high for test cyp done 2x monthly.

Shoot. So been on the Test Cyp for my TRT. The dose and frequency he has me on is 2 x monthly, 200mgs Test Cyp.
I know that everyone's body breaks down testosterone and its esters differently, but dang.
My Levels are a lil over 1100ng/dl. That's hella good IMO for 200mgs of Cyp used 2x a month. I have been on this dose for almost 6 or 7 months now.
I just never expected to see levels that high for test cyp done 2x monthly.
GoPro
That’s pretty interesting and actually quite incredible. Did you do bloods close to an injection or how far off? I’ve never seen that type of response before. My father in law had to take 250mg a week (doc prescribed) just to get to 1000.

Let me edit the bloods so it does show name and such. I gotta get my girl to edit it I dont know how to do that stuff really.

But no. Wasn't close to when I injected had been about a week before I got the bloods done.

The first page is obviously right before I started, first test to get on TRT, the second page is last test I could find. I had one more done that said like 1100ng/dl.

Attachments

• 20201117_133018.webp
    20201117_133018.webp
    21.5 KB · Views: 4
  • 20201117_131813.webp
    20201117_131813.webp
    34.1 KB · Views: 4
  • 20201117_133018.webp
    20201117_133018.webp
    21.5 KB · Views: 4
He only prescribes me 2, 1ML vials of test Cyp 200 a month. And I am nothing anything else at all besides vitamins.

Most legit DR prescribed TRT is actually 1-2x a month believe it or not
Upped if needed, many trt places while legal perhaps arent really legit trt

I know when I was on it, 1-2x a month was what I was supposed to 'cough' take

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.