TRT help please

Yellagoat

Recruit
Jacked Immortal
Mutated
EG Cash
My dad is 56 and has low T level. He has no insurance to cover TRT. He's not to active and says he just want to feel better. My question is if I get him some Test. Which would be the best for him and what kind of dosage? Thanks in advance

Generally average dosage for men with low T is between 150mg-200mg a week. I've heard of some doing 250mG/week but that's high.

Just off of 200mg/week my T levels are triple what an average person is at my age. I'm mid 30s in age.

Yellagoat date=1481417249 said:
Which test would be best for him.
P, C, or E?
Yellagoat date=1481417249long ester test cyp or E is great. once or twice a week injection. painless and works like a charm. prop has to be done ED or EOD, too many injections and ups and downs. cyp or E is perfect. 150mg per week will be a big difference already, later if wanted or needed up to 200mg/week.

but do try to get him moving and being outside and exercising, alongside natural micronutrient rich food, plenty of veggies, good essential fats, fish, some fruit, no plastic man made food. the less alcohol and smoking the better, best is none. sunshine for vitamin D. he will feel like 25 again in matter of weeks let alone months

Thank you all for the info. That's gonna be a hell of a xmas present for him. Everyone hv a good day. It's football time!!!

I personally like 125mg -150mg for TRT.... 200 plus will put most off the top of the normal scale and runs the risk of more estrogen related sides.. the more fat you have the more estrogen can be made also....

Also on Ester like test E and test C .. optimally should be split into twice weekly dose... keeps levels more stable... less peaks and valleys. .. I personally use longer test D or test U.. so can dose once a week.. several vendors here have those.

I'm 48 and find even on 125 -150mg a small dose of exemstane is needed for me to feel my best.. I use liquid exemstane so I can easily do a smaller dose.

But it's a little trial and error even under a docs care... to find the optimal doses...

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

I'd pretty much confirm what's already been said. I started TRT at 100 mg / week of Test C. Didn't have much effect for me but many people say that dose works well. I jumped up to 200 mg per week Test C and feel much better. I also run HCG but no AI.

be sure to be consistent in the dosage and days you inject, do blood work every 30 days for 3 months see things stabilize, then every 6 months after that.
More is not better on TRT , id say he will feel good on anything between 100 to 200, what's his weight and rough body fat level?
this is important to know if he will need AI right away, if any . I think higher body fat leads to higher aromatization ( enzyme lives in fat) and as we age the effects of estrogen are more significant , too much water retention and he has a heart attack.

be safe and do lab work. keep injections small and do 2 shots a week, this will greatly assist in hematocrit and hemoglobin levels staying low

misterB date=1482016362 said:
be sure to be consistent in the dosage and days you inject, do blood work every 30 days for 3 months see things stabilize, then every 6 months after that.
More is not better on TRT , id say he will feel good on anything between 100 to 200, what's his weight and rough body fat level?
this is important to know if he will need AI right away, if any . I think higher body fat leads to higher aromatization ( enzyme lives in fat) and as we age the effects of estrogen are more significant , too much water retention and he has a heart attack.

be safe and do lab work. keep injections small and do 2 shots a week, this will greatly assist in hematocrit and hemoglobin levels staying low
misterB date=1482016362did i misread or you miswrote? why is it good that hemoglobin stays low? certainly too much iron isnt good but goal isnt to keep it low

drakonrep date=1482016570 said:
did i misread or you miswrote? why is it good that hemoglobin stays low? certainly too much iron isnt good but goal isnt to keep it low
drakonrep date=1482016570there are studies showing the use of single injection over 150 mg cause the release of hepcidin, this in turn causes the bone marrow to create red blood cells. keeping single shot mg below 150 seems to reduce this.

hematocrit and hemoglobin will increase but should stabilize

misterB date=1482029656 said:
there are studies showing the use of single injection over 150 mg cause the release of hepcidin, this in turn causes the bone marrow to create red blood cells. keeping single shot mg below 150 seems to reduce this.

hematocrit and hemoglobin will increase but should stabilize
misterB date=1482029656excellent info, thanks

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.