Mad Referrer
Jacked Immortal
Respect and Loyalty
EG Freak
Shout Master
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
Those on TRT how long do you stop a run before testing?
Also any compounds safe to take before a test as in wont have levels to hi?

Last time i stopped my cycle for 2 weeks and tested my test levels and came out at 90

Ref range qas like 200-900

I will have to say tho. While that put me in TRT They made me get an MRI to check my pituitary gland lol.. so be aware they may do that. They came up with idiopathic hypogandism lol since they didnt find anything wrong with my pituitary gland..

I will have to say tho. While that put me in TRT They made me get an MRI to check my pituitary gland lol.. so be aware they may do that. They came up with idiopathic hypogandism lol since they didnt find anything wrong with my pituitary gland..
kragonThey could of saved all time and money on a MRI and just whipped out the measuring tape. 22 in arms, 35.in thighs, 32 waist Oook we got another idiopathic hypoganism, lol.

Got tested, only 1 week off. 373 I believe I was low end of norm

Got tested, only 1 week off. 373 I believe I was low end of norm
GRIMdepends on teh reference range, ive tested like 282 in my early 20s and teh doc was like "well technically within reference range, so , you should be good" lol ... like really? u think t levels of an 80 year old is good for a 20somthing year old?

depends on teh reference range, ive tested like 282 in my early 20s and teh doc was like "well technically within reference range, so , you should be good" lol ... like really? u think t levels of an 80 year old is good for a 20somthing year old?
kragonI've been there I think I was even lower than that. I remember correctly 230. Got the same BS line. Seems these endos will not write script unless you are absolutely below the normal range. Ok here is some good info I juat found below.

The ref ranges are 300ng/dl - 1200ng/dl. However to have insurance cover your trt script you must test 2x at 200ng/dl. Link below or you can look at attachment

IMG_20230514_231809.jpg

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.