Main3iac10

Pumped
Jacked Immortal
EG Auction Sniper
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
Hi All,
So a good buddy of mine has just started TRT about 7-8 months , numbers before were in the 200-300 range for T levels. He has been on Test C now doing around 175-185 mg per week split into two shots (per my recommendation instead of 1 pin per week). He has had bloods done twice and his test is at around 525. His doctor will not allow any more or increase at all on the scripts.

What would you do in this situation? I can get him test no problem, increase to around 250 per week and retest? I know that isn’t really a TRT dose, he has blasted before and felt great at higher levels, and responded well, grew well but not feeling it at that dose. I do know he is a little sensitive to hematocrit level rises as well, goes up fairly easy but he does donate and he doesn’t drink any booze.

Just looking to pass on some advice to him and know this is a great place with seasoned vets and a lot of experience.

Thanks in advance!

Any objections to blasting again?

Why even bother dealing with the doctor..

Why even bother dealing with the doctor..
EmanSome guys like that legal script. I use to refill my script vials lol. Now I just don't care.

Some guys like that legal script. I use to refill my script vials lol. Now I just don't care.
GoProI guess when you have been in this game 15 years you get accustomed to the way you’ve always done it.. just seems like a fn headache having another man tell you what you can and can’t have then paying him for it..

I guess when you have been in this game 15 years you get accustomed to the way you’ve always done it.. just seems like a fn headache having another man tell you what you can and can’t have then paying him for it..
EmanYep I did the trt thing just to get the ole lady off my back, then she saw it wasn't all bad like peoe say it is. I have been in it 8 years now and just stopped my TRT and just blasting now lol.

Some peoes body process and break down esters faster and metabolize test faster than other people.
I was at 189ng/dl when I first got on trt, the doctor only prescribed 2 shots a moth of Test Cyp 200, 3 months later my levels were 1079ng/dl. So I break down esters and metabolize test way slower than alot of guys do.
I know guys on trt that a getting 4 shots a month of test Cyp 200 and barely at the same level as I was on just two shots a month.
I would get him some test and up the dosage to like 200-220mgs a week and see what his bloods come back as and then you know what his body is like and what levels he wi be at and can adjust from there.

Some peoes body process and break down esters faster and metabolize test faster than other people.
I was at 189ng/dl when I first got on trt, the doctor only prescribed 2 shots a moth of Test Cyp 200, 3 months later my levels were 1079ng/dl. So I break down esters and metabolize test way slower than alot of guys do.
I know guys on trt that a getting 4 shots a month of test Cyp 200 and barely at the same level as I was on just two shots a month.
I would get him some test and up the dosage to like 200-220mgs a week and see what his bloods come back as and then you know what his body is like and what levels he wi be at and can adjust from there.
GoProI was thinking the same thing. Some people handle drugs differently.

Where I live the docs that take insurance stop you at about 150mg per week. The ones that don’t will take you to 300mg per week. But the pain of an appointment, picking it up, another appointment, time off work. I’d rather do it myself and take blood test checking important things like lipids, kidneys etc.

I was thinking the same thing. Some people handle drugs differently.

Where I live the docs that take insurance stop you at about 150mg per week. The ones that don’t will take you to 300mg per week. But the pain of an appointment, picking it up, another appointment, time off work. I’d rather do it myself and take blood test checking important things like lipids, kidneys etc.
JinkoTotally agree. I can't miss work with this job. Im specially train for my position and it a pain trying to get a replacement to cover me even for a couple hours. So I dropped my TRT and just do my own thing. So much better this way for me.

I was thinking the same thing. Some people handle drugs differently.

Jinko
Agree with this 100%. I pretty much run my own TRT now while getting bloods done every two to three months. I don’t handle the pharm cottonseed oil carrier well, Snake Venom is all I pin now.

GoPro
As always thank you for the response and wisdom! Thinking we will try this route and see where he is at. What do you think about as far as hematocrit and hemoglobin levels at that dose? I am thinking it really wouldn’t matter as long as he ate healthy and drank plenty of h20.

As always thank you for the response and wisdom! Thinking we will try this route and see where he is at. What do you think about as far as hematocrit and hemoglobin levels at that dose? I am thinking it really wouldn’t matter as long as he ate healthy and drank plenty of h20.
Main3iac10Those should be good at that level. I have never had issues with those at a trt dose like this. So you shouldn't either. But that's what bloods are for cause it could affect some people. Let us know!! And good luck!

i really don't need the expense and dont' want to take the time for appts when i've been basically doing trt myself for a few years now.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.