Trt protocol question

anabol69

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
So I'll be starting my TRT soon and wanted some vet advice. Im 49yrs old 6ft and recently got bloods back (actually today).
Everything is within range from my female panel and T is about 450.
So is it wise or recommended to do 0.8ml which is 200mg every 6th day?
Than take Arimidex every 2-3 days (12.5mg).

Would this be a good start?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Definitely don't take 12.5mg of Arimidex every 2-3 days! Lol...
100mg of Test is actually a standard TRT dose Per Week. Not, every 6 days. Start there and see how that treats you. I generally prefer 200mg a week, but that's me. And, when sides pop up, I add Nolvadex. Don't crush your natty estrogen with an AI.... Unless you need it.

Definitely don't take 12.5mg of Arimidex every 2-3 days! Lol...
100mg of Test is actually a standard TRT dose Per Week. Not, every 6 days. Start there and see how that treats you. I generally prefer 200mg a week. And, when sides pop up, I add Nolvadex. Don't crush your natty estrogen with an AI.... Unless you need it.
TSizemoretotally agree on lower test to start and no ai

Crazy having an IFBB coach telling me one thing and you guys (in which I know you know your shit) telling me 2 different things. I understand what you are saying in regards to crashing my natty but why my coach would tell me to take .5 of Arimidex every 3rd day boggles me. I want to do whats smart and what a few of you told me is very helpful.

Sorry i meant in original post to take .5 arimidex not 12.5 every 3rd day.

who knows why, actual trt does not include an ai normally I was on dr prescribed myself and not sure how a coach would do anything for him on trt. ive seen a lot of bro science on it trt dose id agree with t about crashing estro off bat hell i dont even do an ai while on unless needed
why not add a natural estrogen modulator such as DIM

Ok appreciate it Grim. I just want to start right not jack everything up.

Phweww.. I'm glad you posted wrong about the dose for Arimidex... Because that's just a Stupid High dose (12.5mg). .5 Is on point.... Still, that's generally only for "on cycle" gear usage, not TRT.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.