Trt

Dago

Karma=actions with consequences
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
Ok here's the deal my family doc is cool she's gonna give me test cyp for trt. I haven't touched any gear in over a year test nothing my levels are on bottom 187. She's willing to start me off at 200mgs test cyp every 2 weeks. But she's just gonna call in the test and needles and trust me to take the prescibed dose myself and come back in for blood work. You think I should take a lower dose let her do bloods then she will up the dose. Make sense ?

that does make sense but she might be hip to that. or you could just do a blast right off the rip! 🙂

I think you should be taking a shot more frequently the every 2 weeks. I believe test cyp only has a 10 day half life. Does anyone else have any input?

Run quick acting gear (TPP, NPP, Mast P, Tren A) and get off three weeks before the blood test.

100mg of test per week is what she has you on. I nut 100mg.

Ok here's the deal my family doc is cool she's gonna give me test cyp for trt. I haven't touched any gear in over a year test nothing my levels are on bottom 187. She's willing to start me off at 200mgs test cyp every 2 weeks. But she's just gonna call in the test and needles and trust me to take the prescibed dose myself and come back in for blood work. You think I should take a lower dose let her do bloods then she will up the dose. Make sense ?
Dagoyears ago when i was on it i was given full 10ml vials told to only use like 2ml and toss the rest every month. guess saying depends on how she's gonna do it. the 10ml vial guess was cheaper for insurance company

definitely pin 100mg a week instead of 200 every other week. How much more you pin, depends on what you're willing to go through to keep the Test Script. (Which is the whole problem with legitimate TRT scripts.... they always want to control your blood levels) If you Blast, make sure to leave enough time before the blood test in order to crash your test levels. She will up the Script slightly in this case, usually by an extra 100mg. This method is like a cat and mouse game, and a real pain in the ass. Because it always interferes with your goals. But, having the script is real nice, especially when it comes to mass transit and security check points.

It's a tough game, but it's one you have to play right out of the gate with your docs office. Stop 2 weeks before your blood test so your levels drop again. It's tough to get it right. You need them to be up higher than your original numbers but not higher than the 300 range. You'll also want to mention that you actually feel a little better but you're still fatigued and still having a tough time sleeping, but again doing better. Hopefully she'll do what mine did and bump it by 100mg. By your next set of tests you'll want to be in the 500 or 600 range to show improvement. They will most likely want to keep you there.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.