GOAT FUCKER
Jacked Immortal
EG Auction Sniper
EG Freak
Shout Master
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
Saw this video and thought it spoke good about Phil Heath. He's actually one of my favorite BB's and he's humble in a sport most take for granted !!!

http://youtu.be/DveRx8Gxhww

got to speak with him a few times (his trainer is from the same city as me) and he is a really nice guy

Yeah, he seems like a good dude. Hard to be so humble in a sport you give your whole life and work your ass off and take all the risks to succeed lol

Seriously, why the hell does everyone wanna hate on him and then have all this big talk about kai, like phil doens't deserve shit, but since kai want's to play the i'm so humble n broke blah blah card. Com'on really, you dont think kai isn't geting fat pay checks like phil...

Kai is broke? After he did the monkey dance with that grapefruit? I'd want big money for that.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.