TRX

S

Shasta

Bought it in Afghanistan about 2.5 years ago. Still use it almost every day. Probably the best thing you can own to get in a workout with no gym, or no time for the gym. Worth every penny. Also supports our troops.

Wife tore up her forearm on that damn thing.....I blame the trainer! Had her doing moves without proper guidance in her very first class and stretched a tendon.

I hate the thing only because we HAD to use it for PT. I dont like being made to do much.. ANd when it comes to working out I sure as hell dont like being forced to use shit. I am iffy about so I probably never gave the thing a fair chance. And I have seen more than a few dudes hurt themselves on it. Usually due to having alcohol still in their system. lol.. But none the less it is not something you just jump right into esp if your not used to it.

Tsize, It can be very load bearing if you use the right leverage for it. It is definitely possible to injure yourself if you are trying things from angles youre not ready for. Like you said it was probably the trainer. Most of them are chumps.

Cross, I unserstand why you would hate it. Fortunately for me I ran the PT sessions and crushed lal of our boots souls during pt using calisthenics. I had the most endurance (aside from long distant running) in my platoon. I do however hate running, because I was forced too and ebcause my big legs prevented me from running a 3 mile in less than 20 M...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.