Tunaman

tunaman7

I will be the best me I can be!
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
Tunaman here...I'm 50...5'11" and weigh 195. Currently carrying 6% bodyfat (jackson pollock 7 site with lange calipres). I have ran 3 cycles last calender year. This year beggining in May I have ran an tren a and test prop cycle (100 each every other day). Now I'm runnin 500 test e and 500 eq twice a werk. Last year I ran mainky pharm grade with good results but it broke my butt. This year strictly UL A 'll and still getting good results. But my wallet is much happier. I finish this cycle in 3 weeks and then will cruise at about 400 of test per week. Probably won't cleanse...just cruise and then bkast again in a few months. I gave up being a mass monster some time ago and now achieving to maintain a lean physque with good muscularity. After alk I am past 50 with nothing to prove.

Welcome.
You're not the tuna with the good liquid orals are you?

welcome tuna

I gave up being a mass monster some time ago and now achieving to maintain a lean physque with good muscularity.

my goals to bro....45yrs here

sportsfreak said:
Welcome Tunaman. Good bro here and has some good knowledge to share!!
Glad you made it man...........
sportsfreak
Thanx brother...just trying to keep up with your big ass. That and keeping your beautiful lady from kicking my ass when I load up the leg press right when she is ready to use it

sportsfreak said:
Welcome Tunaman. Good bro here and has some good knowledge to share!!
Glad you made it man...........
sportsfreakWhere the hell have you been!!!! 8)

Oh,....and welcome Tuna, glad to have aboard the Board!!

TSizemore said:
Where the hell have you been!!!! 8)

TSizemore
Don't be too hard on Sportsfreak...man is working 5 different jobs and gettin rich in the process...he is a cool ass dude ... albeit never seen or heard from!

TSizemore said:
Where the hell have you been!!!! 8)

TSizemore
T, I have been knee deep in this damn restaurant, rental properties, and my normal 9-5 job as well. It got a little crazy there for a bit but we are getting it straightened out again. I hope to be a little more active again real soon!! 8)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.